• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Scrumhalf rule breaking

snmavridis

Academy Player
Country Flag
United States
Club or Nation
Wales
I play scrummie and I know some ways to **** off the other scrummie (ie step on his foot before he rolls the ball in and nudge him as he rolls it) but there arent any online resources that explain some other ways to be crafty and break the rules subtly. So I come to you folks asking quite simply, how can I be the biggest ass on the field and **** off other scrumhalves? Any tips and tricks are appreciated!

Best way to get to him is by being a better player, never mind underhand tactics and cheating to get an advantage hard work in training and practice to be the best you can when you are better than them that gets to them a lot more.

Judging by the scrum-halves I've played with and against all you have to do is be a **** for 80 minutes and you're sorted ;)

I play scrummie and I know some ways to **** off the other scrummie (ie step on his foot before he rolls the ball in and nudge him as he rolls it) but there arent any online resources that explain some other ways to be crafty and break the rules subtly. So I come to you folks asking quite simply, how can I be the biggest ass on the field and **** off other scrumhalves? Any tips and tricks are appreciated!

Never shut up even be an asshole to your forwards but not too much or they will kill you and/or not protect you. Keeping chirping away at him obviously play the ref though or you'll be penalised.

well i sure as hell will start talking **** on the opposite nine. i never really thought about that...

Latest posts