• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Search for the most beautiful player

G

Gay-Guy

Ok....I was sitting in bed with my lady talking our usual random stuff and we started discussing about "hot" hunky league and union players.

I am not shy when discussing beautiful men but I have to say that when I was trying to think of the perfect male specimen of a player...I could not find one that really stood out. There seemed to be flaws in all of them.

Ok....so maybe I better give my criteria for the type of man I think would be perfect male union or league player.

Face: Obviously...symmetrical, deep penetrating eyes, strong brow, beautiful smile, perfect teeth, gorgeous hair, tucked in ears, mouth has full but not juju like lips....a nice shape not too small and not too wide.

Height: 6 foot 1 inch give or take an inch or two....this is because this height puts the guy in the tall but not over the top bracket. He is accessible to most girls and only the really tall girls will overstep him.

Weight: 90-100kg...this makes him a man of substance but not an over the top sort of weight man.

Build: Muscular but not overly done...something similar to an Olympic sprinters build.

Position: Anywhere in the backs

Speed: Obviously lots of it...the more the better.

Strength: Great Chest and bicep power...but not over the top where he loses flexibility.

Skill: Great passing ability especially adept at back passes.

Agility: Great footwork renown for his stepping ability

Mentality: An onfield talker...always talking...shows he has leadership, intelligence.

Media: Very articulate in speech, accomodating, humorous, insightful, honest,

So based on this criteria I started to think vey hard on the type I guy who fits this...basically the type of guy I would admire and wish I were him. However all the guys who people say are "hot" seemed to fall short on a few areas....lets have a look at them.

Dan Carter - His build is slightly too skinny to be classed as having a real physical presence.

Andrew Ettinghausen - His jaw became squarer each year and diminished his good looks until it became too square.

Gavin Henson - Too short

Sonny Bill Williams - Slightly too tall and a plain face...lips too thin, mouth too wide, hair a bit dull at the moment, and no real speed or finesse type stepping ability....simply too orc like in his play to be considered dazzling.

Carlos Spencer - Almost but a bit on the short side and he got a bit too muscly that he lost a bit of that extra speed.

Richie McCaw - Nice face indeed but his genes have made him a workhorse...nothing dazzling speedwise.

Bakkies Botha - Nice strong face but his body is too big and overpowering

Rico Gear - Gerat body but his face has an unusual mouth

Anyway in the entire world of Rugby stars ther is one player who I would say is beautiful and fits my criteria. Throughout his career Intelligent, articulate, fast, skillful with ball in hand and with his feet, strong, great body with his height and weight. nice smile...FANTASTIC FACE, beautiful hair, and a winner...a Rugby World Cup Winner. This player is:

Percy Montgomery

87676373.2625Ya4A.PercyMontgomery.jpg

This man has all the attributes and oozes sex appeal!

If you can think of another top player that may be better I would be very interested :lol:

Ok....I was sitting in bed with my lady talking our usual random stuff and we started discussing about "hot" hunky league and union players.

I am not shy when discussing beautiful men but I have to say that when I was trying to think of the perfect male specimen of a player...I could not find one that really stood out. There seemed to be flaws in all of them.

Ok....so maybe I better give my criteria for the type of man I think would be perfect male union or league player.

Face: Obviously...symmetrical, deep penetrating eyes, strong brow, beautiful smile, perfect teeth, gorgeous hair, tucked in ears, mouth has full but not juju like lips....a nice shape not too small and not too wide.

Height: 6 foot 1 inch give or take an inch or two....this is because this height puts the guy in the tall but not over the top bracket. He is accessible to most girls and only the really tall girls will overstep him.

Weight: 90-100kg...this makes him a man of substance but not an over the top sort of weight man.

Build: Muscular but not overly done...something similar to an Olympic sprinters build.

Position: Anywhere in the backs

Speed: Obviously lots of it...the more the better.

Strength: Great Chest and bicep power...but not over the top where he loses flexibility.

Skill: Great passing ability especially adept at back passes.

Agility: Great footwork renown for his stepping ability

Mentality: An onfield talker...always talking...shows he has leadership, intelligence.

Media: Very articulate in speech, accomodating, humorous, insightful, honest,

So based on this criteria I started to think vey hard on the type I guy who fits this...basically the type of guy I would admire and wish I were him. However all the guys who people say are "hot" seemed to fall short on a few areas....lets have a look at them.

Dan Carter - His build is slightly too skinny to be classed as having a real physical presence.

Andrew Ettinghausen - His jaw became squarer each year and diminished his good looks until it became too square.

Gavin Henson - Too short

Sonny Bill Williams - Slightly too tall and a plain face...lips too thin, mouth too wide, hair a bit dull at the moment, and no real speed or finesse type stepping ability....simply too orc like in his play to be considered dazzling.

Carlos Spencer - Almost but a bit on the short side and he got a bit too muscly that he lost a bit of that extra speed.

Richie McCaw - Nice face indeed but his genes have made him a workhorse...nothing dazzling speedwise.

Bakkies Botha - Nice strong face but his body is too big and overpowering

Rico Gear - Gerat body but his face has an unusual mouth

Anyway in the entire world of Rugby stars ther is one player who I would say is beautiful and fits my criteria. Throughout his career Intelligent, articulate, fast, skillful with ball in hand and with his feet, strong, great body with his height and weight. nice smile...FANTASTIC FACE, beautiful hair, and a winner...a Rugby World Cup Winner. This player is:

Percy Montgomery

87676373.2625Ya4A.PercyMontgomery.jpg

This man has all the attributes and oozes sex appeal!

If you can think of another top player that may be better I would be very interested :lol:

[/b]

Man, I reckon somebody is hacking you account !!

Percy ? Come on, he's an old ORANGE cheap play-boy.

I thought Rico Gear had a classy face. And Vincent Clerc would fit almost perfectly in your description btw (bit short maybe).

Let's ask the Lady of the forum. What do you think Laetca ?

What about Shannon Paku, Clement Poitrenaud, Francois Steyn ? I reckon Sergio Parisse is class even if a forward. Also maybe Hernandez ? Mauro Bergamasco, Remy Martin, Cory Jane, Drew Mitchell, Jonathan Thurston ?

In the end it depends of personal taste anyway so......

What about Shannon Paku, Clement Poitrenaud, Francois Steyn ? I reckon Sergio Parisse is class even if a forward. Also maybe Hernandez ? Mauro Bergamasco, Remy Martin, Cory Jane, Drew Mitchell, Jonathan Thurston ?

In the end it depends of personal taste anyway so...... [/b]

Wow I had a look at all those guys and they were all hot! However if I had to choose one of them...it would have to be the French fullback:

img_7.jpg

That new dude from Romania, cristihendrix, would probably say Matt Dunning, Os Du Randt or Joe Vetiyaki :bana:

Lol, I've seen Percy up close and that dude is covered in freckles. May be a case of nice from far but far from nice?
I know there are 2 players in SA that girls are smitten over nowdays. Jacque Fourie and Frans Steyn. Fourie is probably a better candidate since his got the whole tall, dark and handsome thing going on, while Steyn has the beach bum/surfer look at the mo.

Lol, I've seen Percy up close and that dude is covered in freckles. May be a case of nice from far but far from nice?
I know there are 2 players in SA that girls are smitten over nowdays. Jacque Fourie and Frans Steyn. Fourie is probably a better candidate since his got the whole tall, dark and handsome thing going on, while Steyn has the beach bum/surfer look at the mo. [/b]

Jacque Fourie

sar_119.jpg

Wow so did he win man of the year?

Jacque Fourie looks like a stubborn bully to me...

Andrea Marcato of Italy is quite the babyface.

Those guys who appear in the Dieux de Stade calendar are stunning.
The full frontal of Sean Lamont is awesome but the most beautiful is Frederic Michalak.

I'm sure most Welsh women (and RC) would argue Mike Phillips and Gavin Henson.
I think maybe Vincent Clerc or Luke Mcalister (Although, has a baby face, but not like Andrea Marcato's :lol:).

He doesn't quite exhibit the stipulated measurements and attributes, despite this I find that Phil Waugh has such an aesthetically pleasing countenance and strong physique that he is indeed deserving of mention in this thread.

s14-rugby-waratahs-lions.jpg

_39435766_waugh_getty.jpg

p_waugh.gif

<div class='quotemain'> Lol, I've seen Percy up close and that dude is covered in freckles. May be a case of nice from far but far from nice?
I know there are 2 players in SA that girls are smitten over nowdays. Jacque Fourie and Frans Steyn. Fourie is probably a better candidate since his got the whole tall, dark and handsome thing going on, while Steyn has the beach bum/surfer look at the mo. [/b]

Jacque Fourie

sar_119.jpg

Wow so did he win man of the year?
[/b][/quote]
He`s got a face like a slapped ass

If you want real beauty try Akapusi Qera. Pure unidulterated beauty. (see the tackles on sat against the posh ********).

One of my good female friends says that Luke McAlister and Olly Barkley are the best looking rugby players. I disagree with her and suggest Matt Giteau and Sergio Parisse, but she doesn't think I've good taste in men.

One member on the BBC 606 board described Parisse as:
"He's literally teh sex".
Sums him up, basically.

One of my good female friends says that Luke McAlister and Olly Barkley are the best looking rugby players. I disagree with her and suggest Matt Giteau and Sergio Parisse, but she doesn't think I've good taste in men. [/b]

Giteau is a good player but his haircut is real crap.

Latest posts