Searching for a room in Cardiff Saturday Night

Tibo

Academy Player
Country Flag
France
Club or Nation
France
Hello,
I will attend the match France - All Blacks in Cardiff on Saturday and I am looking for a room for the night saturday evening
I will participate to a fee if needed
Thanks a lot for your feedback !!
Best regards
Thibaud (France)

Mate I'm afraid you're going to find it very difficult. I'm there as well, we got very lucky to find an airB&B place but when we were first looking everything was booked.

Have you tried looking in towns close to Cardiff which you can get a taxi or train to? Bristol or Newport for example?

One of the clubs on mill lane should be open until 6am or possibly Al the way through. Go there, get smashed and worry about sleeping on the way home!

Hello,
I will attend the match France - All Blacks in Cardiff on Saturday and I am looking for a room for the night saturday evening
Best regards
Thibaud (France)

You can stay at mine if you like.

I can't promise not to rape you though.

room available

Hi Thibaut,
hotel prices are crazy. You can rent a double room in my house for £100 per night. It's a 5 bedroom house in Cardiff. Less than 10 minutes in taxi to the stadium/center of town. Please contact me if you'd like further details. +44 7837407588. I am also attending the match.
Allez les bleus!

Hello,
Best regards
Thibaud (France)

Hi Thibaut,
hotel prices are crazy. You can rent a double room in my house for £100 per night. It's a 5 bedroom house in Cardiff. Less than 10 minutes in taxi to the stadium/center of town. Please contact me if you'd like further details. +44 7837407588. I am also attending the match.
Allez les bleus!

Jees at that price I would want a massage with a happy ending as well!

I did hear something about a pop up hotel down the Bay they put up for the rwc. That is literally the extent of my knowledge though. I suggest you ask google on that one

Go to the match, buy a cheap tent in argos in town, camp in a park, head off in the morning and leave the tent behind....WAAAAY cheaper than a room in Cardiff this weekend...

Hello,
Best regards
Thibaud (France)

Hi Mate

Just checked on Booking .com.

The Blueberry in Pontypridd (10 miles north of Cardiff)
1 x room left £60.00

The Mount Pleasant
Merthyr
2 x rooms left £50.00

If you stay in Pontypridd there are regular trains to Cardiff on the valley line, and you must visit the home of rugby memorabilia the GROGG SHOP in the Broadway Pontypridd (ask anyone they will give directions, and you will definitely be tempted and end up taking a gift home.

All the best on Saturday.

The Grogg Shop is awesome, and it's cheaper to get the train from Ponty than to get a taxi from a few miles away

I was having problems booking a room and that was back in October 2014. The prices I was being quoted for rooms that were available back then were just crazy i.e. £300-£400 per night and needed to book for at least a week. Not worth it, so staying in Bristol instead.

Hello Aled
I am interested in your proposal for a double room on saturday evening
cont me on + 33 6 70 03 98 55
Thanks a lot
Thibaud

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Thibaut,
Allez les bleus!

Hello Aled
I am interested in your proposal for a double room on saturday evening
contact me on + 33 6 70 03 98 55
Thanks a lot
Thibaud

Latest posts