• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Searching for Kiwi's

B

bates

Hi guys,

I'm heading back to NZ for two months at the end of December, I will arrive the 28th.
I already told me mates in Auckland so but there all in Hawke's bay till the 5th of January.
I'm starting my NZ tour on the third so I'll catch up with them in February.

I was actually looking for a place in the Auckland area to crash 1 or 2 nights.
My mate and me,we are not serial killers, we like beer and sports :)

Keep me posted thnx

Sleep at the airport! Auckland's airport is tiny, it has plenty of shops but only two places to eat.. i amused myself by going to the All Blacks shop and watching some Currie Cup.

Wow, there's an All Blacks shop in the airport? That's pretty cool!

Yeah on the first floor, but normally i visit it when I go home as in Victoria street you have 2 champions store very close to the harbor.

searching for kiwis? have you tried australia, there's a stack of them living over here :D

I walked around that shop about 30 times. It was cool. I just looked through all the shirts and merchandise of all descriptions and thought.. with this stack of rugby shirts.. somewhere in the world, wherever he may be.. o'rothlain as probably just got wood by me thinking about the shirts and he isn't even here!

and.. ahaha OMFG there was NOT one product that didn't include kiwifruit as an ingredient.. Total Kiwifruit overkill!

Although i was nearly tempted to try the kiwifruit-centred chocolates.

We had it in the hotel were I did my internship, they also have Kiwijuice: A beverage taht contaisn everything but Kiwifruit and they have a Burgerking in the airport as well.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
also have Kiwijuice[/b]

I'd drink that rather than go here to get some 'lovejuice'. We had one at our local shopping mall. They have now changed their name and rightly so.

IMG_7518.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Dec 5 2008, 08:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
also have Kiwijuice[/b]

I'd drink that rather than go here to get some 'lovejuice'. We had one at our local shopping mall. They have now changed their name and rightly so.

IMG_7518.jpg

[/b][/quote]

I could imagine the advertising "come and get some hot warm luuuvjuice" :D

That is really dodgy.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Dec 5 2008, 11:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
.. in a limited edition furry cup :bad:[/b]

Yeah :lol: or you could use it as a pickup line sure you would get slapped alot but the sheer audacity to use such a nasty pickup line would be noteworthy.

Latest posts