• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Season Mode

S

Stormers

It dawned on me just now. ..... Wouldnt it had been great if EA incorporated a season mode eg Take the Springboks through 2005/6/7 play all the tours, tour matches and the Tri Nations, end of year tours etc. This is just a thought to give the game more appeal.

I think he's talking more about an International Season.

Example, you choose to play as the Springboks -- the definite tests you have are in the Tri-Nations, those are set in stone.

You can then choose 3 warm-up Tests before the Tri Nations, then an Autumn Tour of 4 Tests or something.

Then the next year comes round. Same thing, choose the before and after tours.

In 2007, you make room for the World Cup.
In 2009, you make room for a Lions Tour.

This goes on and on and on until the United States Eagles kick everyones asses -- that's when the game crashes.

Originally posted by Stormers@Mar 17 2005, 11:41 PM
It dawned on me just now. ..... Wouldnt it had been great if EA incorporated a season mode eg Take the Springboks through 2005/6/7 play all the tours, tour matches and the Tri Nations, end of year tours etc. This is just a thought to give the game more appeal.
Yeh, lots have people have been saying that - like Madden etc.

I think those threads are deep in the bowls of the Rugby forum now so I won't flame you for repeating something - and thats not my style anyway
<

But yup, totally agree.

Jamie Gough

Latest posts