• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Season over, Playoffs now

Big Ewis

Hall of Fame
Country Flag
France
Club or Nation
Toulon
So Toulouse gets a 1/4F at home, against the Racingmen. Very cool. Couldn't have hoped for better I think.

Clermont vs Castres, the other 1/4F. I understand this happens in Michelin so, sorry Castres, so you later....although many new skeptics have been added to the Clermont hate group with their last two performances, and seeing how the USAP in particular managed such a close encounter til the end...mmm...

To me Clermont and Toulouse advance, no issues.

Toulon and Montypellier to await the advancing teams in the 1/2F:

- Toulon-Toulouse/Racing
- Montpellier-Clermont/Castres

Lots to be said about this season but:
- huge respect out to Christophe "Oreos" and his Oyonnax-men. Will be even better next season. Lookin forward to them.
- sorrow, sorrow, sorrow and a sad twist of fate for Perpignan. Unjust.
- Biarritz, the end of an era.
- Stade Famboise/Franc-maçon/Frugalité/Fraicheur d'été etc...had one hell of a campaign, but came up short in the end. Too bad. But they've got room to improve.
- Racing=team of mercenaries but they managed an enormous come-back in a very, very tough league. So love and hate must be sent out to them.
- Toulouse...magnificent, then miserably bad ('losing-to-Connacht-at-home' bad). Underachieving, frustrating, inconsistent...
- Montypellier: if not for that middle of the season, what a fkn side. The coming of age of that Montypellier side.
- Castres: so so. But the season was so tough for everyone this year, they couldn't capitalize and impose their will on the Top 14 after wielding the Bouclier.
- Clermont: have lost their mystique, although the record still stood for yet another whole season at home. With Cotter gone shortly, this might be it for that generation.
- RCT: still no.1. Gotta give em props. Still on top, and they look like they're goin to win everything this year.
- UBB: still a cool side this year, but not a whole lot different from last year's season.

- haven't watched Brive, Bayonne or Grenoble a whole lot this year. Grenoble had some really good games, but do lack the international power other sides have...

Last edited:
Team stats. Categories at the top: Matches Tries Conversions Penalties Drops

Screen Shot 2014-05-04 at 4.32.10 PM.png

Player stats. Best overall point-scorers.
Screen Shot 2014-05-05 at 2.38.03 PM.png

Player stats. Top try scorers of the season. Club Matches Game time Tries Total points

Screen Shot 2014-05-05 at 2.36.04 PM.png

Note: FORGET BOTH ATTACHMENTS THEREUNDER - dunno why they appeared...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-04 at 4.33.38 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-05-04 at 4.33.38 PM.png
    76.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Screen Shot 2014-05-04 at 4.33.58 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-05-04 at 4.33.58 PM.png
    75.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
this is just to notify people I've fixed the above post, sorry for double-posting.

Good job B E but i think you will find Jimmy Nagusa has scored 10 tries TOP 14 and 1 in the H Cup sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good job B E but i think you will find Jimmy Nagusa has scored 10 tries TOP 14 and 1 in the H Cup sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wowwww !! MY BAD !! Sorry about that, I had a feeling those weren't the final stats but it seemed because the team stats were up-to-date...anyways, thx.
Three Montypellierains in there. Nice ! Not a single To-Lose-ain...

Latest posts