• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

'Secret Weapons' for various teams on the game

Thingimubob

First XV
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Cardiff
Was considering not sharing this as it'd probably end up backfiring against me online :p but I;m nice and wondered if anyone's found similar things. Basically I've found a couple of players who either dramatically improve in a certain position or have a certain epic skill rather than a good overall rating.

Wales - Luke Charteris. He's rated at 76, which is the same as AW Jones, but his lineout stat is 90. This means that he will nick a LOT of opposition ball from the front of the line out, only found this after trying him out after losing a lot of my own throw to SA.

Ireland - Gordon D'Arcy and Brian O'Driscoll - Found this out when Tommy Bowe got injured and had to move D'Arcy out to replace him, noticed his stats go up for 89 to 93, just tried it with O'Driscoll too, he goes from 95 to 99 (Highest rating in the game!)

Anyone found any more?

Why did the irish stats go up?

In reality Irish stats always go downhill..

If you put Bergamasco at scrum half, the game freezes, makes a shreeking noise, and the console starts to melt.

Played a couple of matches with scotland and richie vernon is superb, he's only average rated about 76/78 but he breaks a lot of tackles and is extremely quick.

Found out you can play Brian O Driscoll at any POSITION..

HMS Banahan scored 3 tries in 3 games for me as a sub, on the wing, but i think that's covered under the wingers/centres rule.

Latest posts