• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

See Rugby League 2 in April at...

M

myteam

Hi Guys I'm a newbie round these parts and I can't wait to see what the Warriors bring in '05 with some more experienced ozzies at the helm.

I thought I let you all know that a full version of Rugby League 2 will be playable at Armageddon's Pulp Expo in Wellington, NZ on April 16 & 17th at the Queens Wharf Event Centre.

For more info go to:

http://www.pulpexpo.com/2005_Special_Events_Rugbyleague2.htm

See you all there...

pity its not in auckland again
<

ohwell...guess i gotta walk down

you cant be serious can you? the game is slated for release in september...are you sayin the game will be ready 4-5months before the release date? lol

Originally posted by xxfavrexx@Mar 11 2005, 04:18 PM
I doubt its a full version...
Hi Guys,

Sorry for the slackness on replying. It will be a full version, there will also be other games that aren't available on the market to play.

We'll be confirming the ***les that'll be at the show in the next fortnight.

All and all it will be a great show and well worth the trip to the beautiful city of Wellington.

<

Originally posted by myteam+Mar 12 2005, 11:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (myteam @ Mar 12 2005, 11:46 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-xxfavrexx
@Mar 11 2005, 04:18 PM
I doubt its a full version...
Hi Guys,

Sorry for the slackness on replying. It will be a full version, there will also be other games that aren't available on the market to play.

We'll be confirming the ***les that'll be at the show in the next fortnight.

All and all it will be a great show and well worth the trip to the beautiful city of Wellington.

<
[/b]
full version?
<
<

thats awesome...i hope they havent rushed it or anything...why hav they been so tight lipped about it if they hav the final copy ready?

whens release date?...i hope its around state of origin time!!

good stuff myteam
<

its great that it is at wellington this year as i have just moved here should be a good event plus get to check out SJ2

Originally posted by umosay@Mar 11 2005, 05:02 PM
I think it would be the full version...
Its not going to be the full version, but many features will be completed and it should be an approximate indicator of the end product.

aye i just noticed....isnt mario that guy from the behind the scenes video in rugby league the game?

rofl

yeah i am sooo looking forward to armageddon this year, glad that wellington get it before auckland
<
(aparently its going to auckland in septemeber, they just changed them around for some aparent reason)

i went to the first armageddon that SJRL was at
<
and played it there, so i am looking forward to having a look at the new one
<
its going to be the only reason why i am going to armageddon
<
yay
<

also i have just moved to welly so its gonna get me out of the house again, which can't be a bad thing can it
<
hopefully the weather holds up off to chch tomorrow
<

My flatmate will get a taste of the new NRL (demo version) around the end of march/start of april - next 2 weeks

He's not much of a gamer, so i dunno what he's going to say about it.

But i will hit him up with heaps of questions, and let yas know.

I doubt he can bring it home, but as if i aint going to pester him to do so.

Will prolly be PC version.

Originally posted by ak47@Mar 24 2005, 12:05 PM
My flatmate will get a taste of the new NRL (demo version) around the end of march/start of april - next 2 weeks

He will?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
I doubt he can bring it home, but as if i aint going to pester him to do so.[/b]

I doubt he can bring it home too.

Originally posted by Mario+Mar 24 2005, 11:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mario @ Mar 24 2005, 11:31 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-ak47
@Mar 24 2005, 12:05 PM

He will?

I doubt he can bring it home, but as if i aint going to pester him to do so.[/b]

I doubt he can bring it home too. [/b]
I know the guy, he's connected with the NZ mafia... they're gonna take the show with a massive offensive and take the game so the people can see what sidhe are doing
<

Originally posted by Mario+Mar 24 2005, 11:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mario @ Mar 24 2005, 11:31 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-ak47

He will?

yes he will.........according to himself anyway

last time he gave me news it was 100% truth and 2 weeks later u Mario, director of Sidhe (or whatever position u hold) made it public

stop doubting my sources mario

Working in the NRL means u get alot of non-public info with regards to this new NRL game

Originally posted by ak47+Mar 29 2005, 11:33 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ak47 @ Mar 29 2005, 11:33 AM)</div>
Originally posted by Mario@Mar 24 2005, 11:31 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-ak47

He will?

I doubt he can bring it home, but as if i aint going to pester him to do so.

yes he will.........according to himself anyway

last time he gave me news it was 100% truth and 2 weeks later u Mario, director of Sidhe (or whatever position u hold) made it public

stop doubting my sources mario[/b]

Stop doubting your sources? You make it sound like its something I do regularly.

Given I'm not aware of anyone coming in to play the game in the next few weeks (and certainly nobody has ever been allowed to take a copy of the game away), I think being skeptical is somewhat reasonable.

Latest posts