Originally posted by ak47@Jun 2 2006, 02:45 AM
i cant find pics but

THE GREECE SOCCER GOALKEEPER & GEORGE CLOONEY

Deadset love brothers

59878.jpg
george-clooney.jpg

Antonis Nikopolidis...............George Clooney

Originally posted by dobrien7@Jun 16 2006, 10:38 PM
LOL :p Get a pic of yourself up here Pelican ah sorry Neck and let the people decide
how do i add a picture to my post???

i will put one of myself up, then everyone will see that i look nothing like that beaker thing

it had better be a photo of you looking confused because thats the only time you look enough like beaker

Originally posted by neck+Jun 19 2006, 08:39 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-dobrien7
@Jun 16 2006, 10:38 PM
LOL :p Get a pic of yourself up here Pelican ah sorry Neck and let the people decide
how do i add a picture to my post???

i will put one of myself up, then everyone will see that i look nothing like that beaker thing [/b]
1. Take a flattering pic of your mug
2. Go to Imageshack.com and upload pic
3. Post here using the IMG tab pasting the code you got from Imageshack (last code works best IMO)
4. Sit back and admire the compliments that will be dished your way...

Candyman, i just went to Wikipedia and guess what the "Today's featured article" was about? The one and only Absinthe lol. it says that it was banned in some places in Europe and USA in 1915

Originally posted by MonoTurd@Jun 21 2006, 09:39 AM
Candyman, i just went to Wikipedia and guess what the "Today's featured article" was about? The one and only Absinthe lol. it says that it was banned in some places in Europe and USA in 1915
I will be staying away from that stuff for a while

Originally posted by MonoTurd@Jun 21 2006, 12:39 PM
its a once-every-few-years-drink lol
Yeah especially after last weekend i woke up the next day and could not remember a thing about the night before i was so wasted 4 shots of that stuff

Originally posted by Candyman+Jun 21 2006, 03:20 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-MonoTurd
@Jun 21 2006, 12:39 PM
its a once-every-few-years-drink lol
Yeah especially after last weekend i woke up the next day and could not remember a thing about the night before i was so wasted 4 shots of that stuff [/b]
that man deserves a DB

Latest posts