• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sh*tfaced in work

S

stevemagoo

Currently, i am acting.

I am playing th role of sober, reliable, hard-working Steve while lying a mere millimetre under the surface, i am a torrent of emotion, nausea, and tiredness. I feel that my acting job is going well, stymied by the sole fact that the air round my personnage smells like a cardiff whorehouse. Hopefully, i can make it to lunch without incident, however, the annoying loud guy on the phone could be on the receiving end of a novelty African trinket picked up in a Dublin market...

R

RC

I feel that my acting job is going well, stymied by the sole fact that the air round my personnage smells like a cardiff whorehouse. [/b]

:lol:

Fantastic! You find you get the best looks from colleagues and members of public when your personal aroma is of this distinct quality.

P

pickles82

<div class='quotemain'> I feel that my acting job is going well, stymied by the sole fact that the air round my personnage smells like a cardiff whorehouse. [/b]

:lol:

Fantastic! You find you get the best looks from colleagues and members of public when your personal aroma is of this distinct quality.
[/b][/quote]

lol you know its really bad when people start avoiding you and giving you disaproving looks, love it so funny!

L

Leo Luigi

nothing better than working plastered! Unless of course you operate heavy machinery, then it's just plain hilarious :p

Latest posts