• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

share fanhub creation unlicensed teams

_ALLE88_

Academy Player
Country Flag
Italy
Club or Nation
Blues
hi all, we need to open a topic for fanhub creation about unlicensed teams.
i've seen on fanhub that for now there are only super rugby team with new roster complete. for jaguares and sunwolves and kings the rosters on funhub are incomplete.
for european team and international team there are no update, only team with a lot of double,triple players.
so now i'm starting to edit international team.

my id psn is alle1988

hi all, we need to open a topic for fanhub creation about unlicensed teams.
i've seen on fanhub that for now there are only super rugby team with new roster complete. for jaguares and sunwolves and kings the rosters on funhub are incomplete.
for european team and international team there are no update, only team with a lot of double,triple players.
so now i'm starting to edit international team.

my id psn is alle1988

totally agree with you

another idea. i think that we have to edit first the club teams, because in this way we have the real player to put in international teams

Why can't you download more than a certain amount of teams because this way you can't get all of the teams. Linking teams doesn't work and it says to delete teams. How can I do this

It's a complicated process I have been doing all weekend. Linking players doesn't work because they have a international and club version and you can't link one created player to two roosters. Linking teams is okay as long as you can find a good team that has every player and not duplicates. The problem with linking teams if that the players it replaces are not deleted. For example I've created the whole Ireland team but when I link them the rooster players like Dowling (O'Driscoll who's retired ffs) are still in the game and are available for selection in career mode. They seem to have used the rooster squads from RC1 and 2 as the player names are the same. It's an annoying thing which they could have made easier for us to edit.

So would I have to go and delete all duplicate players them, because it basically says that I cannot download any more teams

I've updated all the aviva premiership teams to 215/16 squads. I am happy to upload if someone wants them. London Welsh is sort of done, removed players to there are no duplicates but I will make a Worcester team to replace them when I get the time

Yes please. Only done half of them, half of the sides haven't been uploaded already

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone got updated Leinster, Sacarans, London Irish, London Welsh, Connacht, Gloucester, Newcastle? Can't find any of them

i've seen.. i don't know why the people post on fanhub teams with a lot of duplicated, triplicated players...

i've seen.. i don't know why the people post on fanhub teams with a lot of duplicated, triplicated players...
It's not people's fault. Appears to be a problem with the fanhub upload which I believe might be only on the PC version of the fanhub

Hi all! New here.

With the player limit it appears that you need to delete all the duplicates and retirees. It can take ages but it's worth it in the end.
I haven't hit a team limit yet but the player limit yes.

I'll upload them this evening. Squads are 95% correct, waiting for players like Mike Williams for Leicester on the fan hub. My psn name is Charlie_Swerling.

Does annoy me when i download a team with only the starting XV and a bench or a team with all that and duplicate players.

What i usually do when i download a team from the fanhub is i just move all the players over to the team already in game then delete the fanhub team. But i've only managed to do that with Scotland/Argentina and Japan as the rest off the teams has duplicate's so im not getting the complete team.

Latest posts