• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Share your Back line moves here!

T

TRUE LEGND

Just want to start a thread and share everyones back line moves... Who knows it may even help your team out with idea's if your coaching or playing

Here's 1 move that grantee's a man over lap this move basically requires you to use the width of the field. Your scum has to be at least 5m away from the sideline enabling you to use to width of the field (i.e) flag post to flag post...This move involves the whole back line everyone raps except the 2 centres

9.Takes ball out of scrum 9. (passes ball) to 10.(passes ball) to (11) 12. &13. both run decoy toward the scrum. The idea for 12 & 13 is to drew and suck in both defending centres and to block the defending open side flanker's route enabling your full back a little bit of space. 10. (pases ball) to blind side winger .11 who raps wide from the rear and links to (pass ball) to 15. he then runs wide and punches through the hole that defending 13 left because he has now dragged in to follow attacking 13.... After charging through that gap he then draws in defending (15) who is the last defender mite i add and there is your man over lap. attacking 15 passes to your openside winger 14 who scores in the corner for an easy try

11>----------------->11.-------^11>------------>15.......................................14 V

..........................................^........................................V15.......................14V

.scrum here 9.---------->10.^______<12 ____<13................V.15...............14V

..............................<<<12..<<<<..13..<<<<............................V.15>>>>>>>.14V

...................<<<<12..<<<<13<<<<<.........................................................14V

.........................................................................................................................14V

Sorry about the white board best i could do.... "TRUST ME THIS MOVE ALWAYS WORKS"...garenteed try if done properly

So what you mean is basicly this:

baclinemovehs0.jpg

Best play for Rupeni Caucaunibuca or a # 11 Wing who can burst through and break tackles...it goe like this.

Flyhalf ( Spencer) fakes the Switch or scissors with the inside center and # 11 ( Rupeni Caucaunibuca) burst through the gap.

check the video out..it shows the play..its the very 1st play

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/R4CPolxgVxQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R4CPolxgVxQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Latest posts