• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sharks 26 - 27 Bulls: Video Highlights

S

Steve-o

Was a great game of rugby even though my beloved Sharks were kicked out of the S14 with an unspectacular yet efficient Bulls performance. Great intensity throughout the match with the Sharks literally seconds away from a last grasp victory effort. Two Morne Steyn drop goals were the deciding factor in the end.

Enjoy..

http://bb.supersport.co.za/saru_video.asp?play=6270

PS how awesome was the Sharks 3rd try! BEAST!!!!!!!!!

Try of the season for me, damn that was awesome.

I was hoping for a Bulls win as I saw how screwed the sharks were with the weekends results, but by half time I was rooting them on for a win.
They played such high velocity rugby I couldn't believe they screwed up so much the past few weeks, and a few missed passes and dropped balls are all that stood between them and certain victory, which is what frustrated me so much, you could see they easily have what it takes to play like kings, they just chose not to :/

Yeah, what the hell hey? How can the Sharks perform like that against the top team in the tournament, yet they fluff and play like woman against the crappy teams? If the Sharks had won, i fear they would have sent themselves and the Bulls on a 14 hour flight to a beating... But yeah, fantastic game, and that Beast run was beyond awesome! He dragged Matfield and carried on like a man possessed! How was his acceleration though? AWESOME!

I guess now we all have to route for the Bulls! Love or hate them, they are in with a real shot! This ***le needs to be back in SA.

ROFL at not one Australian team making the play-off's.... Love it when that happens!

Latest posts