• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sharks signature request

S

Steve-o

Hey is anyone willing to make a sig for me in conjunction with Natal Sharks winning the Currie Cup 2008?
If it helps, there are tons of pics at www.sharksrugby.co.za.

Anything will be appreciated and a shine rep point will be given a thanks!

Ok, i will try. Post some photos you like here and i will do it. As long as you vote for me in the TRF awards when they come up next. I WILL WIN AN AWARD THIS YEAR!

Thanks man. I'll get some pics up asap, but I'm not sure I have an eye for what pics would look good on a sig.
BTW bribes are taken very seriously when it comes to the TRF awards! We might just set you up in the sexiest member award just to see you fall to Laetca. Mwahahaha
:p

Here's my first attempt.

sig4steveoV1.jpg

Any alterations you want, let me know & I will look at it for you.

Thanks for the effort man.
I like the pictures that are used but like to see the pic that is on the right centered (showing more of the celebration as well) and the centred pic right aligned and cropped back to proportion.
Otherwise I'm happy!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (candybum @ Dec 9 2008, 02:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
94223280cb0la2.jpg

Haven't done sigs in a long while. Im unemployed so i gots time :huh:[/b]

That is nice! I am useless on the computer when it comes to this stuff

I will give it a shot as well on thursday nite.

My photoshop completely went banana's last week so I had to downgrade so I'll see how that's going and if the result is good I'll post it.

Version 2
sig4steveoV2.jpg

Not a great change, but i done you wanted steve-o

Hope this is better mate

Thank to both of you for the effort. Candybum should actually be thanking me... Steve-o, employing the unemployeed :p . Very nice sig mate!
Master P, i think i might of muddled my words a bit. I wanted Ndungane and the team celebration swapped around. Besides that it's perfect.
Thanks again, rep points for effort!

Latest posts