• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sharks vs. Kings- Fight in Crowd

Lol! now that's a good scuffle!!

I've seen many fights like that in the stadiums! That's one of the reasons why Loftus has a no-alcohol on the premises policy.

These things happen quite a lot in SA, no need to drag this out into a racial debate or anything. I saw both clips, and it was because some drunk guys were sitting in the wrong seats and when they were confronted, they became aggressive...

Those clips are a good thing, as there were no security guards in sight during the entire fight, so the Kings now know their security measures are inadequate.

Lol! now that's a good scuffle!!

I've seen many fights like that in the stadiums! That's one of the reasons why Loftus has a no-alcohol on the premises policy.

These things happen quite a lot in SA, no need to drag this out into a racial debate or anything. I saw both clips, and it was because some drunk guys were sitting in the wrong seats and when they were confronted, they became aggressive...

Those clips are a good thing, as there were no security guards in sight during the entire fight, so the Kings now know their security measures are inadequate.

As is their player management regarding the foreigner limitations ;)

The fight just shows how quickly things can escalate when alcohol is involved. Not saying alcohol should be banned from rugby stadiums (we don't want to turn it into football) but some extra stewards wouldn't hurt.

As is their player management regarding the foreigner limitations ;)

The fight just shows how quickly things can escalate when alcohol is involved. Not saying alcohol should be banned from rugby stadiums (we don't want to turn it into football) but some extra stewards wouldn't hurt.

extra stewards and give the people their tickets back after they entered the stadium... If they even have valid tickets...

nowadays every stadium in SA has the barcode system, so the guards just swipe the ticket and give it back... the ticket can't be used again to prevent illegal entry. No matter from which angle you look at this, you have to blame the security...

Latest posts