• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Shiznit

Yeah, that Khunt's an awesome five eight too! Hope they keep him in for the next Origin :D .

Hmmmm....are we talking about running around each other....or running into each other?

Yeah, that Khunt's an awesome five eight too! Hope they keep him in for the next Origin :D . [/b]

Naaaah stop being a marnus! lol

KHunt should go eat some burritos then go run a marathon

Yeah, that Khunt's an awesome five eight too! Hope they keep him in for the next Origin :D . [/b]
Man shutup. He's a fullback. Did you see him play against Paramatta - world class. Reminds me of Lockyer when he was fullback. Shiznit used to argue that Sonny Bill was a better player when they were both rookies, but three years down the track Hunt clearly has the goods.

HAHAHA!! Wally you inbred!! i havent been on for a long time but nice to see you still have a hard on for me,,,

Khunt isnt too bad.... gotta love that shot he put on that grub greg bird in origin II.

but SBW is the biggest drawcard in the game today... miles ahead of Khunt....

dont believe me....

just listen to what the great Ray Warren thinks of Karmicheal.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YGgjDTG88w

K-Hunt's really stepped up his game and is now a solid, hard nosed player compared to that soft sack of sh*t he was in his debut for the Kangaroos. As for SBW, he needs to play for another NRL club or play standoff, he need the ball in his hands at all times.

Hunt is a great player IMO. He is first class in his usual fullback position and showed that he is a great defender as a Five-Eighth. Give him a couple seasons more experience in the 5/8 role and see what happens :)

Latest posts