• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

should dwain chambers be allowed to go the olympics

should dwain chambers be allowed to go the olympics

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I don't see why he should be allowed, the BOA's rules were quite simple yet as is the want of modern sports players if there's a rule in their way they'll take an action against whatever governing body is in charge, so I'd like to see Chambers kept purely because he's a cheat and not someone I particularly want to see at the Olympics. I know all sports are riddled with drugs cheats but regardless of who they are, once they're caught they have no place in their sport as far as I'm concerned.

I would actually like to see him compete it could be his and most probably will be his last olympics if he is allowed and could be a favourite to win he has great talent and he beat all the other british athletes so he should be allowed to go i think he generally is sorry and hopefully he can prove that he is not a cheat.

He can't be trusted. Even if he wins it without any drugs in his system there will always be an air of doubt around him.

I would actually like to see him compete it could be his and most probably will be his last olympics if he is allowed and could be a favourite to win he has great talent and he beat all the other british athletes so he should be allowed to go i think he generally is sorry and hopefully he can prove that he is not a cheat.
[/b]

no bookie in their right mind would have Chambers down as a possible favourite to win, he won't come within an asses roar of Boult, Gay and Powell. To have someone down as a favourite when their season's best is over 3 tenths of a second slower than the world lead is some statement.

yeah but what are the chances of that even getting him into the Olympic final yet alone having a chance of winning it?

Id like to see drug taking in sport legalised. We would get some amazing performances and with everyone taking enhancing substances we would have a more level playing field.

Look at Rio Ferdinand hes a weed addict and hes still allowed to play :angry: why cant dwain be allowed. regardless of the drugs involved its unfair.

Yeah, thrn they all end up dead by the time they're 40.

Roid_rage.gif

Look at Rio Ferdinand hes a weed addict and hes still allowed to play :angry: why cant dwain be allowed. regardless of the drugs involved its unfair.
[/b]

different rules for different governing bodies, besides Ferdinand has never failed a drugs test for a banned substance, he's just a thick prick who missed a test, slight difference.

you can't be serious? Where the hell would that get us, the athlete most willing to risk his life by pumping himself full of drugs wins!

Id like to see drug taking in sport legalised. We would get some amazing performances and with everyone taking enhancing substances we would have a more level playing field.
[/b]

Not sure if you would as you'd have elite athletes still trying to gain an advantage by using experimental drugs to get that little bit more which would basically turn the sport into who's the best lab rat, not who's the best athlete without the slightest regards for the side effects later on in life. I shudder to think what some of those East German swimmers are looking like these days.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

different rules for different governing bodies, besides Ferdinand has never failed a drugs test for a banned substance, he's just a thick prick who missed a test, slight difference.
[/b][/quote]

we all know he's a pot head.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

we all know he's a pot head.
[/b][/quote]

regardless he's not been caught so no point crowing about it until he is.

I hate him alot anyway he think's he's really good at footie when hes not.

Does anyone know what time Chambers hearing ends?

I hate him alot anyway he think's he's really good at footie when hes not.

Does anyone know what time Chambers hearing ends?
[/b]

Not sure but I'd love it if they deferred it for some nonsensical technical reason. My understanding of the Olympics is that you're not paid to compete there so how can he be taking a case saying that it's a restraint of trade, if he has a case against anyone it's the Organisers of the Golden League who have told him to go and shite.

he has to see these people tomorrow to see if he can participate in the olympics.

He seems remorseful and all that shizz of whats he's done. But straight no. What happened to rugby league? or am i thinking of someone else.

Seriously who cares about the Olympics you know that 90% percent of the winners took undetectable drugs anyways.

Latest posts