• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Should Stuey by shunned by all polite society?

Changing votes

• Yes, it's not like you actively follow a Premiership team

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, Tigers are evil...leave the dark-side

• No, you blaggard...stick with the team

• No, you are a big, big jinx and we want your bad karma dragging Leicester down

• You probably shouldn't have voted in the first place

• Total voters
R

RoyalBlueStuey

I am struggling somewhat with that last poll I posted (http://www.therugbyforum.com/index.php?showtopic=7286)...I originally voted Leicester. I don't go to Prem games but I always kept an eye out for the Tigers 'cause of Healy and Kay's Scouse connections (and basically 'cause they were so high profile). Since the likes of Johnno and Healy have left I just don't seem to be that bothered though.

Out of all of the Prem teams Northampton is the one I hope does well 'cause Grayson used to be at Waterloo.....does this make me a vile turncoat and filthy traitor worthy of contempt, derision and scorn. I mean it's not like I actually go to games, I just follow the Premiership games rather than truly support the team (Plus I suspect that the Tigers specifically loaned Varndell to Bedford with the express purpose of ruining my birthday).

Anyway :

Leicester are the evil Sith. Join the light side of the force. Become a Jedi. Do not give into your hate young patawan.

Leicester are the evil Sith. Join the light side of the force. Become a Jedi. Do not give into your hate young patawan.
[/b]

That seems to be the way of it...perhaps I should just wait 'til Waterloo are in the top division...

...*snigger*

This whole thread came about 'cause I was looking at the game at the weekend thinking "I hope Saints win that one", I always had a soft spot for both clubs but in days gone by I'd have always wanted the Tigers to prevail.

It just feels very wrong actually stopping supporting a team though. It's just not nature's way.

SB

A soft spot for both teams who are each others biggest rivals?

That's like supporting Liverpool and Everton. Then cheering the reds more as they're more sucessful.

A soft spot for both teams who are each others biggest rivals?

That's like supporting Liverpool and Everton. Then cheering the reds more as they're more sucessful.
[/b]

I know it doesn't make sense...I had Healy & Kay and Grayson & Dawson (a good blue) all deserving of allegience.

I generally go on a game by game basis when it comes to teams that aren't Waterloo.

Apart from Newcastle...they should lose each and every game until they revert to being called Gosforth (and get their rather fetch green, blue and white striped kit back) and the same goes for London Irish, I see them as MK Dons to Richmonds AFC Wimbledon (if you get what I mean).

SB

Latest posts