• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

should the rugby series have all the national cups

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mark_shaw

i agree with my own comment. fifa has a lot of tournaments even differnt devisions

what a pointless thread - i dont think anyones going to disagree with you - its up to EA how many comps they have - its could come down to things like licensing.

by the way - thats two pointless threads youve started today - and for someone who was around on the old forums - youre very childish.

i remember that incident with chiro - and you almost though you deserved to be treated with respect because youve been around along time - well im sorry but chiro has much more respect of me than you do - for the simple fact youre an ass.

wat the hell are u talking about ? wat incident? lol are u retarded? wtf f***n welsh fick wad

the welsh sucks thread - what a f***ing **** thread - you are a f***ing dick - and please dont use retard as an insult - that is low - you vile sneak.

Well I think the game should include every competition in the world, and be perfect in every way.

Who the hell is going to say no to that sort of question, really?

just making a conversation and that welsh dude tried 2 hassle me hahahaha all good i just wanna play npc AUCKLAND yaya

You can't compare the rugby series to FIFA. Rugby doesn't sell as much globally, so they can't invest as much. Each actual tournament will require a licence to be bought, and if they aren't going to get that money back, they won't put it in. Pretty simple.

Originally posted by mark_shaw@Feb 6 2006, 12:33 AM
good thinking

Other than lora's traditional over the top response, this is really a pointless thread, that any mod worth his salt will close down. Even take this post off me, for goodness sake.

Who would even discuss this? It's like saying that we should be able to play semis and a final in the super 14. Its so bleeding obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts