• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Should we kick the Welsh out? Guinness Pro 14 - Round 4

Edinburgh totally outplaying the Scarlets. I thought the latter's start of the season was too good to be true.

Done and dusted before half time. Given this is an Edinburgh pack missing McInally Watson Mata Toolis Gilchrist Nel they were very comfortable. Can't wait for the new stadium to be built though, murrayfield really is a crypt for these games.

Ospreys fought a lot harder than I expected them to be honest, defence was a lot better and Price probably has his best game.
The Blues - Ulster game was bizarre, Blues seemed to be able to break them at will then as soon as they got into the Ulster 22 they knocked it on. Way too many basic errors in attack and defence but they do look threatening with the ball.
Dragons weren't even a plucky side who managed to turn over Glasgow, they were the better side the whole game. I know they lost a lot of players to the WC but they look rather poor at the moment.
I fell asleep on the sofa watching Scarlets and Edinbugh and probably made the right call, Scarlets really missing their international players and unlike a few years a go their second choice team isn't good enough.

They somehow managed to condense all the action at Zebre into under two minutes.

To whoever I told not to compare the Pro14 to the Wales vs SA semi, I apologise!

Bennett and Scott again seem to be recapturing their old form at centre. They should be a very handy side of those two stay fit, possibly top two in their conference.

They somehow managed to condense all the action at Zebre into under two minutes.

To whoever I told not to compare the Pro14 to the Wales vs SA semi, I apologise!

Bennett and Scott again seem to be recapturing their old form at centre. They should be a very handy side of those two stay fit, possibly top two in their conference.

Imagine when we add the Welsh forwards coach to the mix! I fully expect a Heineken cup with 9 consecutive 3-0 wins and converse at length with @TRF_heineken about how sexy it was! ;)

Latest posts