• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Show us your kicks

B

bates

As this board is meanly visited by males including meself.
I was wondering if some of you, just like me have a little shoecollection.
So here I go

Airforce 1 high, already my 4th pair so fair, just love them
Nike_Air_Force_1st.jpg

Airforce 1 low , also already 4 pair of them
air-force-1-low-jordan-5-main.jpg

Reef Gandals, for during summer and chilling on the beach

Adidas trainers, for sports in general

These baby's for work, and to seduce girls :D

Show me yours :D

In a couple of weeks I will buy probably new AF1's :D

For wandering around in, I wear a nice pair of Puma Clyde sneakers which are pretty good (if a bit worn out..)

After starting this topic I realised I have a lot of sneaks :D .
As long as the shoes are comfortable I like buying them, those so called dressed shoes are not my cup of tea, I have a large feet ( European 47, US 13) not that easy to find nice shoes in my size as their limited in most shops and I consider meself still to young to wear them often, mostly at work i just wear black kicks, with a nice, decent pants and a shirt.

When I put on my "other" pair of sneakers I turn into this:

1578329554_a92301c81c_o.png

...they talk don'cha know..

Great thread, and especially for guys

I prefer Adidas mostly and these I have sneakers of this type:

4119DivU8PL.jpg

And this, by Adidas:

adidas-consortium-greenstar-superskate-4.jpg

And I also walk with FILA, but mine is fully white:

fila-silo-limited-series-1.jpg

I wear all my shoes everywhere don't really have special shoes for certain ocassions just whatever feels comfortable. I bought these 6 months ago I got the Timberlands 1st and they're comfortable as than the Puma's they're not very comfortable because of the width but they look alright and my And1's are probably the shoes I wear the most because they feel real cushiony and look like space shoes.

Oh yeah got these all on special from footlocker Porirua the Timberlands were $100 down from $360 and the Pumas and And1's were $150 for both pairs they had 2 for $150 shoes special I was gonna get these other Addidas but they were too small so I got the Pumas instead.

Yeah, Footlocker is tha bomb

Pass their every week, to have a look and have a chat with my mates who work their, nice cosy atmo

Actually I like Nike with its original design, always do they have quite impressive sneakers

72321.jpg

While prefer Adidas as the most comfortable ones

adidas-logo.jpg

When running Adidas fells like own feet on clouds

adidas_walking.jpg

Latest posts