• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Show us your pets!

M

melon

Quite an off topic thread, but I thought it was one of the things we tend to talk about in every day life. So why not discuss it here?!

Do you have any pets? If so, share with us their name, what kind of animal they are, their breed and name and what ever information you want to share. Chuck in a picture if you want!

I have a 2 pets.

• a Tabby Cat named Abbey; and
  • a Black Labrador named Cila
Cila
dscf4472gr0.jpg
dscf4473ch9.jpg

Abbey
dscf4477ov3.jpg
dscf4478vs2.jpg

I don't have any pets myself, but I seem to spend half my days babysitting a dog and a cat, or so it seems :p

I don't have any photographs of the cat, but Douchka will always stand still if she's staring at food being prepared. I'm guessing she's older then Cila, but other then that they could be related :p

DouchkaBegging.jpg

DouchkaCloseUp.jpg

I'm also 'godmother' of a bearded Collie, that I haven't seen in a year. And her owner made me 'godmother' because I baptised the dog with a sponge xD

In most cases I know where cat and dog share owners, it goes without problems. In oen case, the dog sometimes thinks the cat is a pup of hers. In another house, the cat is constantly stealing the dog's food.
Same goes for all the dogs, but all the houses where I've seen cat and dog co-habit had the feeding trays of the cat somewhere where the dog couldn't reach.

A friend of mine had a dog and a cat, and she absolutely neglected the cat, poor animal was shut out most of the day, and only allowed in for some grub and then put out again. So it wasn't the world's friendliest creature, but that wasn't just the attitude it had developed towards the dog.

Melon, is it by accident that the cat is sitting on a cushion with a cat on it? Or do all the cushions at your place have cats on them? :p

My dog, Molly. She's a West-Highland Terrier.

dsc00001tk8.jpg

dsc00432dr5.jpg

And my cat, Jess. I'm not sure what type she is, but I think she's part Persian.

dsc02248oy4.jpg

Sorry for the poor quality, they were taken on my mobile phone. And, in fact, the one of Jess was taken just now, as she lies on ym computer desk. ^^ Geez, she's got big!
Also, the one's of Molly are from about half a year ago!

Beleive it or not but my display picture is my pet. My crack fox has a great diet of toothpaste, heads and shoulders and s***

My dog, Molly. She's a West-Highland Terrier.

dsc00001tk8.jpg

dsc00432dr5.jpg

And my cat, Jess. I'm not sure what type she is, but I think she's part Persian.

dsc02248oy4.jpg

Sorry for the poor quality, they were taken on my mobile phone. And, in fact, the one of Jess was taken just now, as she lies on ym computer desk. ^^ Geez, she's got big!
Also, the one's of Molly are from about half a year ago!
[/b]

LOL, you're cat is smiling.

In most cases I know where cat and dog share owners, it goes without problems. In oen case, the dog sometimes thinks the cat is a pup of hers. In another house, the cat is constantly stealing the dog's food.
Same goes for all the dogs, but all the houses where I've seen cat and dog co-habit had the feeding trays of the cat somewhere where the dog couldn't reach.

A friend of mine had a dog and a cat, and she absolutely neglected the cat, poor animal was shut out most of the day, and only allowed in for some grub and then put out again. So it wasn't the world's friendliest creature, but that wasn't just the attitude it had developed towards the dog.

Melon, is it by accident that the cat is sitting on a cushion with a cat on it? Or do all the cushions at your place have cats on them? :p [/b]
Nah only her cushion has a cat on it...we aren't freaks!...Although thats what many think of us Aussies and our animals (I have a mob of Roos on leashes out the back) ;)

The cat and dog get on, however Abbey (cat) is more dominant.

Here is my pet , named Eugénie . She's a rabbit, eating all that is in front of her and made of plastic or paper, specially cables, and phonebooks. ^^

Is she always in that tiny empty cage? without nice woodchips to pee on, something to eat, a little house they can call their home?

My (family) dog, Willow, a Tibetan Terrier. Loves trying to chew the ends of rugby balls =/
dsc0024lf2.jpg

It's a wonder he/she can see with all that hair. :p When my dog's hair grows that long, my mother puts a 'bobble' in it, to stick the long her up and out of the way of her eyes. It works, but she looks a bit odd. >_>

You should see her now...
Her breed is supposed to live up in the mountains so grows long thick fur, which requires shaving off come summer time,
She got shaved last week, the word "rat" springs to mind when looking at her now :p

Photographic Proof!!

What's a bobble??

My Neighbour's cat (one of many, I belive he has four or something) has just had kittens and they're old enough to go exploring, so every now and then I see the cutest cats walking across the wall that keeps our garden seperated.

I wish I had a cat :(

Getting one isn't the problem, the neighbour asked if I wanted one.

Sadly, I'm the only one in this house who wants a cat, which means there are three people who don't want a cat (or pets for that matter). So that means the nos have it.

Cat related: A woman who had 150 cats in her home is upset that animal welfare has decided she can not keep the animals at her place anymore. Strangely, she did not look like a crazycatlady.

Latest posts