Show your Allegiance

Getofmeland

The Dorset Drinker
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Bath
You are now able to show your Allegiance on your profile.

We have now added a whole array of club logo's to the user profiles... just like the Countries...

To add your favourite club to your profile, go to Settings (at the top of the page, inbetween My Profile and Log Off)

Once your in Settings, you will see a menu on the Left Hand side, scroll down to My Settings, and click Edit Settings

Under here you will see several options for different fields on your profile, find Club/Nation and pick your team from the drop down (Alphabetical order) and click Save Changes

Enjoy!

Good work for getofmeland and M Two One

Please rep both!

Yeah big thanks to M Two One, for the badges... they are pure class...

This is amazing. I noticed a Sale Sharks logo yesterday so I decided to figure it out. Nice work!

Is it maybe an idea to swap the country and club position in the list? Now the club logo is stretching out the index of the profiles. It would look better, in my opinion, if the coutnry flag comes first, the club logo underneath it

I see you guys switched the position of the logo and flag. Awesome! Looks a lot better now

All clubs from the Torneo de la URBA in Argentina will be available soon along with a few other Argentine elites.

Latest posts