• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Show Your Support (in English & en Français)

M Two One

Tra la la la
TRF Legend
Club or Nation
Biarritz
Show Your Support

I'm pleased to release this for TRF. I'm sure most people that contribute to any type of forum enjoy displaying those popular userbar icons. Not familiar to you? Userbars are those little 350 x 19 images that are often animated to show interests in sports, music, computer programs, games, etc. Well, to show my support for this forum I have created exclusive userbars for many rugby clubs and unions that you can choose from to show your support for your favorite team or teams!

If you support more then one team you'll want an animated userbar to display multiple teams that fade in and out in one gif image. Of course I obviously don't have the time to animate everyone's selections together, but there is good news to that because you can do it yourself without any major programs. I have posted all of what I have so far, so all you have do is follow some simple steps:

1. Save the userbars for all of your favorite teams to your HD

2. Go to the Userbar Animator website listed below

3. At the website, browse down. Enter the locations of up to 10 userbars.

4. Upload all of the userbars you want in whatever order you like

5. Select the Transition Effect. The most commonly used effect is a "fade" with 3 seconds pause in between images

6. Once finished, click Create. The image is already hosted for you, so all you have to do is apply the URL to your signature with the IMG tags

You now have your very own rugby supporter userbar. Enjoy and comments of course are welcome. If you don't see your favorite team listed below, then feel free to make a suggestion and I'll see what I can do for you. I plan on creating rugby league userbars in the future so post high quality logos would help. Be sure that the logos are no smaller than 200 pixels in width if they are wide (ex: Crusaders) or no smaller than 200 pixels in height if they are tall (ex: Clermont).

Userbar Animator: Create Yours Here!

(French version coming soon)

National Teams (to be updated)

argentinar.png

australiab.png

canada.png

england.png

fiji.png

francey.png

georgia.png

italy.png

japank.png

newzealand.png

portugaltph.png

samoa.png

scotland.png

southafrica.png

tonga.png

unitedstates.png

walest.png

Thanks, I lost my userbar in the moving of the forum. I like the Springbok one, looks different from the last one you made. Are you gonna do some S14 teams soon? I'd like a Sharks one

I need the option to edit this thread, but I actually already have the Sharks done. It will just take some time to get all of the new userbars online. These new designs look a heck of a lot better than the old ones, don't ya' think?

I really like them, good job.

I see what I can do about the editing option. Can you not edit your original post at all?

I really like them, good job.

I see what I can do about the editing option. Can you not edit your original post at all?

Nope, editing cannot be done in the general forum. That should definitely be changed.

Ouch! No love for the Irish. Good job all the same

These userbars are still over a year old and the Irish have a new logo. I'm going to create a new one and edit the post later along with adding leagues like Top 14 Orange and Guinness Premiership, just to name a few.

Sorry I haven't got back to this yet, I've been really busy.

HD = Hard drive
Right click on the picture, then click "Save As..." or "Save Picture as..." or whatever it says along those lines

ok now i done it but i dunno what to do after this

<table id="tab22" bgcolor="black" border="0"><tbody><tr><td class="resultTd" style="font-size: 14px; font-family: arial;" bgcolor="#dddddd">Image URL</td><td class="resultTd" style="font-size: 14px; font-family: arial;" bgcolor="#dddddd">http://www.userbars.com/i/546389.gif</td></tr><tr><td class="resultTd" style="font-size: 14px; font-family: arial;" bgcolor="#dddddd">BB Code</td><td class="resultTd" style="font-size: 14px; font-family: arial;" bgcolor="#dddddd"><textarea cols="45" rows="3"></textarea></td></tr><tr><td class="resultTd" style="font-size: 14px; font-family: arial;" bgcolor="#dddddd">HTML Code
(MySpace too)</td></tr></tbody></table>

Latest posts