• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sidhe must build more awareness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotsman

Academy Player
I have been extremely impressed with Sidhe's promotion of Rugby Challenge - they frequently respond to questions on their forum, they have an active social media campaign, have released many screenshots and just released a trailer.

I am concerned Rugby World Cup 2011 is losing ground due to a comparatively slow and limited marketing output.

HB risks being left behind and losing customers to Sidhe if this continues. I know there are restrictions due to licensing agreements, but there are other ways around this, e.g deveolper diaries, Q&A's, more screenshots, more forum activity etc etc.

Its all about generating the most 'buzz' and anticipation up to release, more so now there are two games competing for what is relatively small market. Assuming the quality of the games are similar, the company that creates the most noise will win the market share battle hands down, and Sidhe/HES is threatening to steal a march.

I have been extremely impressed with Sidhe's promotion of Rugby Challenge - they frequently respond to questions on their forum, they have an active social media campaign, have released many screenshots and just released a trailer.

I am concerned Rugby World Cup 2011 is losing ground due to a comparatively slow and limited marketing output.

HB risks being left behind and losing customers to Sidhe if this continues. I know there are restrictions due to licensing agreements, but there are other ways around this, e.g deveolper diaries, Q&A's, more screenshots, more forum activity etc etc.

Its all about generating the most 'buzz' and anticipation up to release, more so now there are two games competing for what is relatively small market. Assuming the quality of the games are similar, the company that creates the most noise will win the market share battle hands down, and Sidhe/HES is threatening to steal a march.

Err cool story bro? I don't really understand what you're saying? Are Sidhe the bad guys now for stealing HB's limelight?????

I think what he meant to say was that HB need to build more awareness, not Sidhe, otherwise the entire first post contradicts the ***le of the thread somewhat.

There's an almost identical thread in the 2012 forum saying HB must build awareness. I'm not sure how to interpret this, except to perhaps consider this one accidental :)

HB won't even build enough to interested to make me care about their game unless they announce it will come out on PC...

Yup, this one seems to be a mistake/duplicate

--locked--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts