• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sidhe

B

bluesfan

"Sidhe (pronounced 'shee') literally means "people of the (fairy) hills". It is the Gaelic name for the fairies in both Ireland and the Highlands of Scotland. Usually these fairies are attracted to those who are beautiful as well as wealthy. The Sidhe (shee) are considered to be a distinct race, quite separate from human beings yet who have had much contact with mortals over the centuries, and there are many documented testimonies to this. Belief in this race of beings who have powers beyond those of men to move quickly through the air and change their shape at will"

Interesting...

Well seeing as they like wealth, they must have signed an exclusive deal with PS2....
And beauty... damn it the PS2 looks better than my clunky Xbox.

But hell, my Xbox has far more beauty on its inside than PS2 will ever have.
I mean, have you seen the graphic comparisons! RL2 would look far better on Xbox than on the turd that is Ps2.

Damn them.

Damn the Sidhe and their shapeshifting sneaky later than expected but here have a control pad release date...

<

Aye, 'tis true. Also explains the logo.

On the Xbox issue, I've sold my PS2, so I'm hoping it will eventually get released on Xbox.

Nice one! I actually learned something on this forum!! (other than the that the game I want has been delayed.)

Latest posts