• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sidhe's Rugby Challenge

I occasionally play as Germany in the hope that someone doesn't realize that the stats are equalized... was quite funny caning someone as Leicester 40 - 17 with Germany :p

I've got to the point now where I'm trying to space my tries out to prevent people quitting, so I'll often let the fullback tackle me and drop a goal or something if I'm already two tries up inside half an hour. Playing against quitters makes the game far, far harder than it otherwise is. I still haven't got the trophy for 50 online matches, despite having 7-odd on my profile. I'm now in the top 600 worldwide, so that's something to be proud of too. I'm going to try and climb some more before I get drawn into Zelda tomorrow.

I've got to the point now where I'm trying to space my tries out to prevent people quitting, so I'll often let the fullback tackle me and drop a goal or something if I'm already two tries up inside half an hour. Playing against quitters makes the game far, far harder than it otherwise is. I still haven't got the trophy for 50 online matches, despite having 7-odd on my profile. I'm now in the top 600 worldwide, so that's something to be proud of too. I'm going to try and climb some more before I get drawn into Zelda tomorrow.
Legend of Zelda..... YES!!!

i'm pretty sure some people don't realise that the stats are equalised, so they always pick the all blacks. I always pick a random provincial or lesser international team.

great strategy dunc, although I can't just score tries at will :) i think i'll take point anyway I can get them

Hi I Have just got the game and have installed it but its giving me an error meseags
Capture.PNG

Hi I Have just got the game and have installed it but its giving me an error meseags
View attachment 1552

Hey, can you please email me a dxdiag output? In the meantime please also make sure your you have the latest version of DirectX available for your OS version, update your video card drivers, and try again.

Man, this game is frustrating sometimes - it seems to ignore the stats of the players and make up new ones based on the difficulty setting:
I was playing as Melbourne Rebels vs Waratahs, and Danny Cipriani got easily outpaced by the opposition tighthead prop, despite there being a massive difference in speed between the two (stats wise)

well mabye cipriani has put on a few but i take your point it seems impossible to beat uraguay with ireland on hard when i can put 14 points on NZ

have you guys figured out the cheat for how to get an extra attempt at a conversion?

Man, this game is frustrating sometimes - it seems to ignore the stats of the players and make up new ones based on the difficulty setting:
I was playing as Melbourne Rebels vs Waratahs, and Danny Cipriani got easily outpaced by the opposition tighthead prop, despite there being a massive difference in speed between the two (stats wise)

Ball carrier always seems to slow down.

I've outpaced backs as Luke Charteris, running in a try from 60m. Same with Gethin Jenkins, but I did edit him a bit (alot).

Ross Ford scored an 100-metre try for me earlier online, as James O'Connor couldn't catch him, and Kurtley Beale just fell over, out of fear of the flying Scotsman. I'd passed back to the pocket to clear the ball, but instead went to Ford, who I used to crash it up, only instead he went right over his man and just kept running. 'Twas amazing.

anyone know how make the game more realistic ?cause really, theres no structured backlines and why does pc offload the ball a 100yard across the field all the time. it seems like a whole new brand of rugby,, i mean theres guys standing all over the place not even tackling a player who steps someone else right infront of him, u even get guys running through other guys and drop goals, they come out of nowhere not even from a pocket just a random guy running away from my guys., i'm not impressed by this game really, i'l stick to rugby 08.
1 thing i have to admit is the running physics of the game is very well done

Last edited:

It happens to you aswell, I had just put it down to my superior skills as a coach/manager......

I've just got this game in for my bro's birthday, and I've got the say thats the worst 60euro's I've ever spent. IMO its very bad, theres no structure at all. Missing key elements in the game, the ratings are really bad. Offloading is immensly overpowered, the only good thing I can say about this at the moment is that it looked oke. I'm very dissapointed.

I've just got this game in for my bro's birthday, and I've got the say thats the worst 60euro's I've ever spent. IMO its very bad, theres no structure at all. Missing key elements in the game, the ratings are really bad. Offloading is immensly overpowered, the only good thing I can say about this at the moment is that it looked oke. I'm very dissapointed.
Keep at it, I was disapointed at first but have grown to rather like it.

Keep at it, I was disapointed at first but have grown to rather like it.

I enjoy playing friends etc. But at the moment im just very dissapointed at how it plays there is no structure, the pc just offloads, offloads, offloads, offloads. Also some of the ratings are really stupid, M.Tuilagi 66? He has been playing superb for a season, and then they rate C.Wade 74, which I think is deserved but that is no comparison at all? Just a quick example, also the whole SH is pretty overpowered, McCaw can outsprint C.Ashton. And im pretty sure Ashton outsprinted both O'Conner and Mitchell last year so either McCaw is a speeddemon and just doesn't show it in games or... :p.

Latest posts