• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sidhe's Rugby Challenge

The funny thing about this is when the HB games did the exact same in reverse (huge NH bias, Nick Evans had 50 odd acceleration, Carl Hayman had pitiful strength and was worse than every starting English club prop, all the kiwi players playing NH club rugby were rated higher than their NZ club counterparts) the general consensus was that it was a non issue. And they didnt even have a customisation option...

Shoe feels different on the other foot hey
Mike Catt: 90
Shane Geraghty: 89
Charlie Hodgson: 91
Olly Barkley: 88
Need I say more?

The funny thing about this is when the HB games did the exact same in reverse (huge NH bias, Nick Evans had 50 odd acceleration, Carl Hayman had pitiful strength and was worse than every starting English club prop, all the kiwi players playing NH club rugby were rated higher than their NZ club counterparts) the general consensus was that it was a non issue. And they didnt even have a customisation option...

Shoe feels different on the other foot hey

non issue? was it ****. I refused to play 08 until I'd discovered woosaah (and then these lovely forums). I seem to remember berating EA (now HB ) at the time for being so lazy as to deliver an unfinished game to the public.

Not that they took the slightest bit of notice, given the non-effort that their most recent rugby game is. Much as there are flaws in Sidhe's product, at least I can attribute them to human error rather than pure laziness and lack of ambition.

I can't make any promises about anything. If we announce a 'next time' you're welcome to ask me again though.
I genuinely hope their is a 'next time' the only reason we are all *****ing at you is because we feel this game has a hell of a lot of potential.

One thing I'm really missing in this game is player skill and ability changes, like in Fifa or PES career mode.
Makes Pat Lambie a bit like Peter Pan now...

Is there an option to see the stats of your players and team throughout the season like; eg number of tries scored

Is there an option to see the stats of your players and team throughout the season like; eg number of tries scored
I have looked for that too and can't see anything like that. I've only ever heard the commentator mention it in game after a my top try scorer scores that he is indeed the top try scorer.

I have looked for that too and can't see anything like that. I've only ever heard the commentator mention it in game after a my top try scorer scores that he is indeed the top try scorer.

An infuriating omission and one that, if given some thought, shouldve been included from the off.

Yeah, click onto a players' profile on the squad selection screen, then press R1 to shift along to see how many tries, DGs, etc they've scored, and you can press them to see the top 10 scorers for it in the competition.

Anyone else finding the player movement, especially when trying to attack on the flanks, annoying?

For instance, trying to attack donw the blindside, two players on one...first (with the ball) running straight, taking on the tackler. The second, who should be supporting, is 5-10 yards BEHIND this player, offering no sense of support whatsoever.

I agree. I tend to rope a second player in to play co-op whenever possible, as it makes scoring tries down the wing extremely easy as you just brinbg a back round at the player not controlling the SH, and then you draw the man and pass to him, voilia.

Suprised that Sweden is not on the list of countries when you create players. Norway is and Sweden is much better that Norway

Suprised that Sweden is not on the list of countries when you create players. Norway is and Sweden is much better that Norway
Norway would beat the f#*#*#*ng s#*t through Sweden. Norway would then go on and r#pe the world. Thats how good Norway is compares to gay Sweden.

P.s erik Lund is from Norway.

Does anyone know of any 360 roster updates that wont effect XBL in anyway? without doing it all myself as I cba going through all the teams for ratings etc :/

Norway would beat the f#*#*#*ng s#*t through Sweden. Norway would then go on and r#pe the world. Thats how good Norway is compares to gay Sweden.

No.
After the last Viking Tri-Nation between Denmark, Sweden and Norway. Norway ended with 0 points Sweden (9 pts) won and Denmark (4 pts)

Latest posts