• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Signatures, And Avatars!

okay, if you guys want a signature or an avatar just fill out one of these forms below:

Signatures:
Players:
Logo's(if any):
Colors:
Text:

Logo:
Player:
Animations(im not too good with them):
Colors:
Text:

thanks

dc...

OK, so
Players: Dylan Hartley and Lewis Moody
Logo: England logo
Colours: White and Red
Text: England Forever

Thanks to Intercept King JdV I can soon proudly show the try that gave me, by far, the most joy and produced the loudest cheer I've ever produced. It's Lambie's first try (Sharks second) in the Currie Cup final of 2010, 2 weeks ago, against Western Province. The way Lambie pushes away Schalk Burger is amazing.

More beautiful is that WP-supporter Intercept King JdV helped me with this avatar haha.

Thanks Ross!!!

lambie.gif

Last edited:
how the **** do you get pictures on your sig bigger? every time i try to change mine the picture comes out tiny...

I managed to resize my hopefully future avatar to 120x120 but it keeps on giving me the error 'remote file too big'

What am I doing wrong?
2551230o8ow7a0n.gif

Players: Digby Ionie , Rock elsom , and Quade cooper
Logo's(if any): Walabies logo
Colors:Walabies colors

thanks

Still struggling with the Lambie-video for an avatar so I decided to pick Willem Alberts as a new avatar. I think 3 tries in 3 matches as a sub is enough to be my avatar haha

Still struggling with the Lambie-video for an avatar so I decided to pick Willem Alberts as a new avatar. I think 3 tries in 3 matches as a sub is enough to be my avatar haha

I have had the same problem with avatars.
You and I both joined TRF after the forum switch, while those with accounts prior to the switch are able to use gifs.
Perhaps it is something to do with accounts/permissions.
We might have to PM St Helens.

I hope they can change it because it would be really nice. I have a forum which I do the tech. support for and I installed it in a way it automatically resizes avatars to the preferred size.

Signature
Players:Cian Healy and Sean O'Brien
Logo:Leinster
Colors:Black and Blue
Text:TRUE POWER

Thanks!!!

okay, if you guys want a signature or an avatar just fill out one of these forms below:

Signatures:
Players:
Logo's(if any):
Colors:
Text:

Signatures:
Players: Juan Imhoff (with his short haircut)
Colors: light blue and white
Text: Juan Imhoff: Argentina's future leading try scorer, 9 tries and counting ...

You are aware that he offered to make those 6 years ago and nobody's seen sight nor sound from him in 3 years?

Someone should be able to put something together... Mine was made by stormer2010. Maybe he can have a go at it

Can someone please make me a gif (for my avatar) of Hosea Gear bashing up 3 SA players in this weekend's game :?

how does it work? do i need to supply a vid clip or a link to one :?

shot!!!

Sorry Icemn, but animated gifs as avatar are only possible for Season Ticket Holders.

Latest posts