• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[Six Nations 2018] - Ireland

You need to calm down muff, no need to take that tone with me just calm down.

(Also football not soccer, proper football)

I don't see yer' point squire. Mako is out, Marler really hasn't looked that hot since yelling at the travelling community and Cole is still our best penalty machine (Haskell has his own scale ((Skale)) of silly cards to keep him occupied)

Marler tends to up it for England IMO.

Although Furlong will be a big ask for him.

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to calm down muff, no need to take that tone with me just calm down.

(Also football not soccer, proper football)

Ha ha I'd have to give you that 1 my friend.
But lol I'm well educated on my rugby history in Ireland it'll take more to catch me

Last edited by a moderator:
Very true.

Also if this thread is renamed it needs to be the 'AlphaTigsMuff Thread'

Just warming up Ddanno

On scrum I think Healy will be under pressure for bench as Connacht and Munster lads outplaying him lately.
On our bench we do have a serious set of options for once too

Tigs would love that. Sandwiched between Munster and hmm South Ulster greatness

I don't see yer' point squire. Mako is out, Marler really hasn't looked that hot since yelling at the travelling community and Cole is still our best penalty machine (Haskell has his own scale ((Skale)) of silly cards to keep him occupied)
Wasn't aware Mako was out! Tightheads are bad right now man.

being a Leinster fan he prob things Irish rugby history started in 2006.

Amirite.
Ha Tigs being a Leinster fan it started in 2009 sure they were all Munster fans before that

We we miss the days we'd more people from Dublin at our games than the RDS

being a Leinster fan he prob things Irish rugby history started in 2006.

Amirite.

2002 Celtic league actually! Interpros are the only things that mattered muff, nobody cares about beating the All Blacks, that's why no one outside Munster has mentioned it since the 70's.

Tigs, I thought we were united against Munster!

2002 Celtic league actually! Interpros are the only things that mattered muff, nobody cares about beating the All Blacks, that's why no one outside Munster has mentioned it since the 70's.

Tigs, I thought we were united against Munster!

Ye had no fans there that day and it was in Lansdowne Road. Lol
Only home team in a HEC SF to sell majority of tickets instead of walking across road loike

Tigs is screwed so if it's teams with Lei. He follows Sarries B

Also on beating All Black ye know feeling oh wait at least ye beat Aus or ......

Ye have beaten Fiji and drew with NZ guards

Last edited:
2002 Alpha? Wow flying form. I bet they got halfway toward filling Donnybrook that year.
Meanwhile Leicester were probably still trying to put letters on their jerseys because the average person from Leicester gets as far as learning the alphabet in school, calls it a good day's work before learning to count to fifteen and went to work in the mines or the factory for the remaining twelve years of their life.
#Ireland4GS #Mayo4sam

"Our team gets special treatment from the IRFU so we don't go bust due to our poor attendances... Lets make fun of Leinster's attendances from 15 years ago because our bandwagon fans joined before theirs did and ignore the fact they're a well run and self sufficient organisation." - Munster fans ITT if they were literate. You're the Greece of Irish rugby and don't you forget it!

That's harsh on inbreds.

Spot the Munster supporter amongst these Leinster fans.

maxresdefault.jpg

(Looks like a full house for Leinster).

"Our team gets special treatment from the IRFU so we don't go bust due to our poor attendances... Lets make fun of Leinster's attendances from 15 years ago because our bandwagon fans joined before theirs did and ignore the fact they're a well run and self sufficient organisation." - Munster fans ITT if they were literate. You're the Greece of Irish rugby and don't you forget it!

Leinster got bigger funding back over years in early 00s to promote game and their rent nearly equals Munster loans. Man please do some research Alpha I'm very disappointed in lack of knowledge here.
Look at books and Leinster as an individual entity aren't that much better.
Come on please at least make effort

Latest posts