• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Six nations 2022 tickets

Another One

Academy Player
First post here so I'm hoping someone knows the answer. Five of us are looking to go to Rome for Italy/England next February and I've ordered tickets online. The seller is asking for full name, date of birth, passport number and country of issue for each member of the party. They are quoting 'six nations regulations'. I am reluctant to give the information, given the opportunity for identity theft. Is anyone here aware of this regulation?

We usually get our tickets for Italy from the official route on Ticketone, I don't remember them asking that level of information. They don't seem to be up for sale on there yet?

Keen to get some France vs England tickets for the six nations but some reason they're looking sold out... any idea if there is a re-sale or anywhere to get them outside of the stade de france website?

Got tickets to France England - Any tips for places to stay or travelling around to the stadium?

Found tickets to Italy v England from just £40. Flights are cheap too.

Decided it wasn't worth the risk of it all being cancelled or travel restrictions coming in, but it'd there and probably won't ever be so cheap again.

saw a deal for a hotel on the spanish square called 'the inn at the spanish steps' with a 2 night 'romantic package' all included for 350 euros...champagne, roses etc the works.... as its st valentines w/end thought i'd take the missus ...keep her happy...anyone know of this hotel? it looks legit and great location

First post here so I'm hoping someone knows the answer. Five of us are looking to go to Rome for Italy/England next February and I've ordered tickets online. The seller is asking for full name, date of birth, passport number and country of issue for each member of the party. They are quoting 'six nations regulations'. I am reluctant to give the information, given the opportunity for identity theft. Is anyone here aware of this regulation?
Hello, I have just bought tickets from Seatsnet and it has requested passport information. Did you end up providing the information and going to the match? Thanks

I need help. I have 2 tickets for Scotland v Wales at Murrayfield which I need to sell. But because the tickets are on the app I can only transfer them to someone basically who has the ticket app as well. Any ideas? None of my friends or family can buy them off me either and it's a sell out so surely someone would like to buy them from me!

did you get the tickets seatsnet asking me the same

Latest posts