• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Six Nations fantasy rugby

Need players from winning teams with how this game works or at a massive disadvantage because of team points...ben youngs is just bad luck

Damn im stuck, ireland are the favourites but not sure if to pick irish players or welsh players in my squad, got a feeling that wales could steal this and spoil the party. Especially with ireland without henderson, furlong and henshaw. Im leaning towards a welsh win, liam williams back and north on the bench.

Could make the difference. What does anypne else think?

Damn im stuck, ireland are the favourites but not sure if to pick irish players or welsh players in my squad, got a feeling that wales could steal this and spoil the party. Especially with ireland without henderson, furlong and henshaw. Im leaning towards a welsh win, liam williams back and north on the bench.

Could make the difference. What does anypne else think?

Yeah I've taken the plunge and gone with my countrymen. I think the Welsh team are going in as favourites in their own minds but not with the 'official' favourites tag... its ideal.

Good fantasy game though hopfully next year they make ot abit more indepth and count more things than just tackles, metres, deffenders beaten and tries.

Happy i topped our leader board though thought id messed it up picking england in the last round.

Same again next year :)