• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Six Nations fantasy rugby

I had a look at the ESPN one and i didnt like the lay out but still might give it a shot. Still sign up the this one too guys

Will join this one but is there a league code for the ESPN one too?

Wow! That seemed quite a palaver... maybe I just got used to the simplicity of the ESPN format but player surnames only (there are a lot of Davies' in that Wales squad) as well as having to shoehorn players in to incorrectly assigned positions? Probably just missing something with the interface but I managed to put out a match day 18(?) in some shape to form. Well I never do any good on the ESPN league so who knows...

Just in case anyone wants to do an ESPN team too I created a league there... 1419750-60708. It's called TRF.

Anyone else changed their team about 5 times? I keep thinking of players i want and players i cant havr if i have that player haha. Prob going to mess it up lol.

Above mentioned players out of position, that bugs me aswell, such as watson what if he had been picked at FB do they change it for this week and back next or is he only a winger this tournament?

Anyone have a source for proper full on players stats? Trying to do it properly this time instead of just guestimating.

Like from last year's 6 nations, the summer and autumn internationals 2017, club would be good as well. Can't find anything...

Edit: can only find vague articles which list 4/5 stats that we can find anywhere such as top tries and top tackles. Looking for something more comprehensive.

Last edited:
Im in the official fantasy, but I'm not sure how I feel about the point scoring system! I think I prefer ESPNs, but ill do both and reserve judgement until it's all over ;)

Finally in but it's a pain on a phone; I can only select the FB as my captain. Don't you judge me! Whole thing feels a bit like it's been done by an intern that has more interest in tennis

Can't remember what email address I used or website for that matter.

Edit: Found it. Got Webb in the team. That went well

Never realised how basic the scorining is and basically is picking 5 players from the team you want to win. 24 points for an away win if they play 80 min and dependant on the point difference yet 12 points for a back scoring a try.

Metres made
Tries
Tackles
Defenders beaten

Pretty much the only criteria for an individual player to get points yet no loss of points for missed tackles or giving away penalties. No try assists. Judt very basic. Ill stick at it

Annoyed i was going to cha ge my squad to include davies and halfpenny but the sight was going so slow and freezing. Didnt bother as i had 15 min before the deadline and didnt want to be without a player in that persition if it went down at the the wrong time lol.

If Exeter top the table at the end of the season, would they please consider crowd-funding, or something, to get a barber to visit Sandy Park...
Pretty please

Number one after round one :) but its close keep it going guys

I seen that, and youd be top if you took the other welshmen lol i was going to change, have davies amd halfpenny and making couple of changes but the site kept crapping out so i chinned it off lol flip side it was 10 min befoed the first game and i could have started with 14 men if it went wrong lol

F****** 14th. Ben Youngs at 9 was a stroke of genius on my part lol. Having Gray (dunno which one) on the bench for 0 didn't help either. A good third of my players weren't playing. There's always next week I suppose.

Latest posts