• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Six Nations player of the championship

:lol:

Whatever. That coming from the boy who effectively said the current Ireland team is stronger then England circa 2002 no more then 3 hours ago.

It'll be an absoloute travesty if Parrisse doesn;'t get it, he has been fantastic all tournament for me, bagging 2 Man of the Match awards ( and both on the wrong end of a poor display by italy, which shows his class), and was robbed of one against Scotland too (I mean how did Danielli get it over him?).

Frankly Parrisse was robbed of MOTM against England also. God knows how bad it would have been without his efforts.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Thingimubob @ Mar 19 2009, 12:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
.... and was robbed of one against Scotland too (I mean how did Danielli get it over him?).[/b]

Because Andy Nicol was doling out the awards that day and Danielli was his pet project...

Besides Wales who did Parisse get MOTM against? Ireland or England? Cause I thought Fitzgerald got it in the Italy match.

Parisse without a shadow of a doubt.

To be fair though, i really think that Shanklin should be there too - What does he have to do to get recognition?? Shanks, it's time to start fake tanning and shaving your legs - Plus i think Samantha Mumba is single. Just call all your teammates pricks in your autobiography....that should do it..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Mar 18 2009, 02:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'm sorry but only ONE player has been consistent in his performance this tournament and that has been Sergio Parrise.[/b]
I may be a bit biased but Dusautoir and Szarzewski were consistent all along the tournament, they even looked good against England. Harinordoquy was immense before that game... at least one of them should be nominate.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Stillknox @ Mar 19 2009, 02:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Mar 18 2009, 02:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm sorry but only ONE player has been consistent in his performance this tournament and that has been Sergio Parrise.[/b]
I may be a bit biased but Dusautoir and Szarzewski were consistent all along the tournament, they even looked good against England. Harinordoquy was immense before that game... at least one of them should be nominate.
[/b][/quote]

Ouedrago also was in great form in the opening 2 games

I say Heaslip. Had a lot to prove. Outplayed Harinord by a fraction in the Croker match. Made the difference against Scotland.

Parisse's great, but ... win a match!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (danny @ Mar 18 2009, 02:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Has to be Parrise by a mile. Perhaps Worsley is unlucky not to be at least short listed after putting in some heroic defensive performances.[/b]

Agreed on both counts.

call me biased all you like but it's hard to begrudge O'Driscoll now given his performance again today.

My personal player of the championship is Brian O'Driscoll

Parisse played a good tournament as well, but BOD gave something special to his side and that something allowed Ireland to claim the Grand Slam.

Latest posts