• Morbidly Obese

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cristihendrix

Dear male rugby fans,

I would really like to start a pole on the following question: do you prefer skinny women, models, 24-23-24, 120ish lbs girls, or do you go for girls with a little more meat on their bones?

Personally, I "GO FOR LARGE", and most of the rugby players on my team (13 out of 15) are of the same oppinion. So a question formed in my mind: do rugby fans like plump women?

I am looking forward to see the results and your comments, and if you have a picture of your favourite girl, skinny or plump, please post.

This is my love:

[attachmentid=139]

Mate that chick in the pic is definitely not 155lb's! :ph34r:
Have you seen C A Iversen's signature with Gemma Atkinson in? Now that's how a chick should look and be built!

If only darkman were here. You two would hit it off, he loves his "thick" chicks.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

what a great thead lol

in nz sizes, ive tended to go for size 12's. me not knowing my strength, they dont tend to snap when you dont want them to - if you know what i mean. but thats just coincidence. i cant say i would go out with a "big" girl, hower ive seen one girl who was big, and i mean, well, cough... big, and she actually pulled it off, and if i were to go out with an. err... big... girl she was it.

but ive found with people who are size 12 plus, weight is an issue for them, and if they were comfotable with their weight, then it would be fine, but if i herd, do i look big, ive put on __kgs, lost ___kgs, i cant eat that because...., look away... etc, it would drive me nuts, and it wouldnt be because she was fat, but because she was fat concous.

My girlfriend is size 8/10 and I wouldn't want her any other way. She's healthily slim without being stupidly skinny. Being a bit of a rake myself, larger women definately wouldn't be my preferred choice.

The girl in the photo is not my girlfriend, but I promise to post one as soon as I get home (I'm currently at work). She is large, and well, I wouldn't want her any other way, either.

Dunno her size, unfortunatelly, because we use different measuring system.

I prefer Scrumhalves to Props.

:)

Skinny women please

My gf is small and light (1.58 m 47 kg) and that's how I like it. Easier to "handle" lol.

My gf is small and light (1.58 m 47 kg) and that's how I like it. Easier to "handle" lol.
[/b]
Are you saying you beat your girlfriend? ;)

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
Are you saying you beat your girlfriend? ;) [/b][/quote]

I' french dude ! :D

Ah, maybe you're too young to get it ! :lol2tn: :cheers:

Dear male rugby fans,

I would really like to start a pole on the following question: do you prefer skinny women, models, 24-23-24, 120ish lbs girls, or do you go for girls with a little more meat on their bones?

Personally, I "GO FOR LARGE", and most of the rugby players on my team (13 out of 15) are of the same oppinion. So a question formed in my mind: do rugby fans like plump women?

I am looking forward to see the results and your comments, and if you have a picture of your favourite girl, skinny or plump, please post.

This is my love:

[attachmentid=139]
[/b]

eugh allow you and your chubby chasing. Obviously stick-thin is skanky as well but most chicks these days are in a decent shape until they're 30.. by decent shape I mean limbs that don' ripple when they move around and a nice firmish stomach.

Ideal gyal in terms of body shape looks like this:
jamelia.jpg

obviously boobies could be bigger but that body needs to get mashed in a second

I personally find it hard to believe that you would go for a girl that has the perfect sizes according to you, but is a total *****.

I think if you find someone you connect with, you won't mind if she's a bit skinnier or bigger then you had planned to go for.

Of course, I'm speaking relationship terms here, not simple physical attraction.

I personally find it hard to believe that you would go for a girl that has the perfect sizes according to you, but is a total *****.

I think if you find someone you connect with, you won't mind if she's a bit skinnier or bigger then you had planned to go for.

Of course, I'm speaking relationship terms here, not simple physical attraction.
[/b]

Well, that's true, but I must say that I've "connected" many times with total *****es, that had the perfect sizes according to me. :D Short term connection, ofcourse.

And, as I've promised, pictures of my current girlfriend. We've been together for almost 3 years.

[attachmentid=140] [attachmentid=141]

[attachmentid=142]

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

Well, that's true, but I must say that I've "connected" many times with total *****es, that had the perfect sizes according to me. :D Short term connection, ofcourse.

And, as I've promised, pictures of my current girlfriend. We've been together for almost 3 years.

[attachmentid=140] [attachmentid=141]

[attachmentid=142]
[/b][/quote]

no comment. if you're happy together then good for you...

obviously the main aim with a girlfriend is for her to be one of your best friends regardless of how she looks; my ideal chick doesn't have too much fat gwaning but you can't choose girlfriends/wives that way.

i get teased because one of my best friends has guys drooling over her all the time, which we laugh about, but people think I'm only friends with her for one reason...

Well cristihendrix your gf has a beautiful face. Real pretty girl. You the man!

However her weight is not healthy for her. Her internal organs are under a lot of strain working overtime. Your gf is obviously not fit and I suggest it would be better for her lifestyle and enjoyment of life if she starts to work on her fitness....she may survive without excercise at a young age....but she will start to shut down a whole lot quicker a she gets older....it will start with the little things.

There are girls who are bigger than what the magazines say they should be.....however they can still be seen as very attractive if they are in shape....bigger does not neccesarily mean out of shape as there are a lot of bigger girls that are quite fit.

I think people prefer slimmer girls because it implies the girls are fit.....and at a base level we try and find a mate that will ensure our survival and the survival of our offspring. In western societies we therefore try and go for a body shape that hints to the person being a go getter....someone who is active....or in order words...not a lazy loser. The body shape that fits this description in western societies is the one of an athlete (which is rare)...the second closest is the skinny girl. Because western society has a lot of food the fat girl is seen as undisciplined...essentially seen as a loser.

I once had a HUGE crush on this girl who was big....but in fairness she was also fit...so she did not have any hint of laziness as such.

I have slept with tiny women and big women....I would probably say having a big woman can be a disadvantage in bed...actually if the man is overweight it is the same thing. You can do more with skinny women...with bigger women there is a limit to what you can do...it is just the way it goes no matter how good you imagination. Movement and angles in bed will be limited when there is too much stuff in the way.

Therefore I would prefer given the choice a skinny woman.

I' french dude ! :D

Ah, maybe you're too young to get it ! :lol2tn: :cheers:
[/b]
OHHH, your french, now I know EXACTLY what your talking about! :p

[/b]
Ahh, he said 'Dear MALE rugby fans'...

Thanks, GayGuy.

As a matter of fact, she managed to keep the same weight for 2 yrs, and tries (but not hard) to lose some. She underwents medical exams every 6 month, and she's perfecty healty. But you're right, she is young, who knows what will happen later.

Anyway, I'm surprised there are 2 votes for plump girl, one of them being mine. It started to get lonely up there :D

Ahahah lols @ this thread.

My girlfriend is 5'5 and 50 kg's, and while I don't mind that at all, after three years of it I can see myself going for "...the thickness" (Darkman X, 2008; R.I.P) in the future.

Not a fan of cellulite though, seriously just the site of it can be the anti-erection. Yet if she still had a good body and epic cans I think i could cope.

size isnt too much of an issue for me. when i started going out with my gf she was a 14-16 ish. which i didnt mind. Now she is a size 8 and looks really fit, though she lives in new york at the moment and spends her spare time at the gym. I cant wait til she gets home. When i was over there a couple of months ago it was great she was hot as. But she hadnt changed at all as a person. i still love her.

i have had big girl friend and small girl friends. doesnt matter to me. Maybe i am just not picky lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts