Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fat

• Morbidly Obese

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, nothing turns me on quite as much as a size zero, balding, rotten-mouthed bulemic girl.

I can understand your point of views, since there's no chance of unwanted fatherhood when you're dating a girl like that :)

The smell escaping from their mouths is a bit foul, and the fact that their teeth are indeed rotting away because of the stomach acid is but a small downside!
Plus, it's so much easier to break the arm of such a girl! Talk about being the boss in that relationship!

Sometimes I think I would make a great guy :D

slightly different size-wise:

My wife is 20weeks pregnant and all the extra curves just make her more sexy.

Holy fish faeces I got access to this board again :)

I like thick not plump woman although most of the girls I've been with are normal size I guess.

Then again I'd pick a plump girl over a supermodel anyday.

Anorexic woman are underrated in the sack. There rotting teeth is a upside if theyre amatuer in terms of the oral aspects of 'love making' (haha) Theyll gum your ass to sleep

As for that Fiona girl....

idhitthat.jpg

He was 2 hard for TRF, Aiiiiiiight ****az.[/b]

You really shouldnt say that word Mac and I hope you don't say that in public. I don't want you to catch another beatdown.

If by 'beat down' you mean having some weekend warrior punch you in the back of the head while you're buying milk, yet being such a puss he need to pull a knife to gain an advantage, then yeah I don't want that **** again.

If by 'beat down' you mean having some weekend warrior punch you in the back of the head while you're buying milk, yet being such a puss he need to pull a knife to gain an advantage, then yeah I don't want that **** again. [/b]

Yes thats exactly what I meant it's like your mind reader.

Now lets try to stay on topic from now on

I can understand your point of views, since there's no chance of unwanted fatherhood when you're dating a girl like that :)

The smell escaping from their mouths is a bit foul, and the fact that their teeth are indeed rotting away because of the stomach acid is but a small downside!
Plus, it's so much easier to break the arm of such a girl! Talk about being the boss in that relationship!

[/b]

Weeell, mouth odour depends on many things, and the most important are: eating in the morning, otherwise your breath will smell like the dead rat that you ate yesterday; and brushing your teeth.

It's true, skinny girls tend to eat 2 scrums of dehydrated low fat biscuits, which do not cover the smell of dead rats in the morning. In this case, brushing your teeth only freshens the breath for 20 minutes.

And, you're right, plump girls are perfect for a good match of wresting, but beware, chubby chasers, you might get mushed.

Look, plump girls at their best:

Big%20Girls%20-%20AJE.jpg

Not to mention good old fashion illustrations. Pretty nice:

matthewmelisWW.jpg

I didn't mean that the smell excaping from their mouth, or their decaying teeth had anything to do with not eating enough :p
Bulimia has as main 'feature' regular vomiting. When you vomit often, your stomach acids reach your mouth too often, which makes your breath smell, and your teeth rot away.
Women who are underweight run a risk of becoming infertile, if their weight issues span a long period, then the infertility might be permanent. Same goes for woman who are overweight, once you reach a certain weight it's harder to get pregnant, and in case of pregnancy, completing the pregnancy successfuly, obese women have a bigger chance of having a misscariage.
Then again, one in every three pregnancies ends in misscarriage, many without the woman realising she was ever pregnant at all.

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

Weeell, mouth odour depends on many things, and the most important are: eating in the morning, otherwise your breath will smell like the dead rat that you ate yesterday; and brushing your teeth.

It's true, skinny girls tend to eat 2 scrums of dehydrated low fat biscuits, which do not cover the smell of dead rats in the morning. In this case, brushing your teeth only freshens the breath for 20 minutes.

And, you're right, plump girls are perfect for a good match of wresting, but beware, chubby chasers, you might get mushed.

Look, plump girls at their best:

Big%20Girls%20-%20AJE.jpg

Not to mention good old fashion illustrations. Pretty nice:

matthewmelisWW.jpg

[/b][/quote]

Haha you fatty lover.

<div class='quotemain'>
Haha you fatty lover.
[/b]
Pot meet kettle. :D [/b][/quote]
Show one post where I posted a fat chick. Theres a diffrenece between fat and thick.

Show one post where I posted a fat chick. Theres a diffrenece between fat and thick.
[/b]
Isn't thick just a descriptive word for fat....thick and large can comfortably be used interchangably for example, and large is usually to refer to someones 'fatness'.

It's funny that someone posted at the start of this thread that you would love this thread plus when you used to post pictures people would mention that they were large women....so I think I am not alone :)

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
Isn't thick just a descriptive word for fat....thick and large can comfortably be used interchangably for example, and large is usually to refer to someones 'fatness'.

It's funny that someone posted at the start of this thread that you would love this thread plus when you used to post pictures people would mention that they were large women....so I think I am not alone :) [/b][/quote]

True, but thats because everybody is on that skinny bullshit. All of the chicks i posted were around beyonces size, If beyonces fat then I guess I like obese woman.

:lol:
True, but thats because everybody is on that skinny bullshit. All of the chicks i posted were around beyonces size, If beyonces fat then I guess I like obese woman.
[/b]

:lol: Lol...no no...look at the poll results...the majority of people are into Beyonces size of heathy sized women. Skinny chicks/fat chicks are waaaay down in the poll results.

:lol: <div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

:lol: Lol...no no...look at the poll results...the majority of people are into Beyonces size of heathy sized women. Skinny chicks/fat chicks are waaaay down in the poll results.

[/b][/quote]

Depends really, we all have a diffrent oppinion on whats healthy. You cant tell me that most people on this forum would pass on a supermodel for a healthy sized person. Supermodels are usually the highest on most mens lists. Supermodels arent healthy lol. Beyonce would be considered fat and a plus size if she were a supermodel.

I think it's because you always stressed the fact that you don't go for skinny chicks that we all assumed you would like this thread DarkmanX :)

TRF is open as a forum to any ages, for example, 8 year old kids of both sexes. Please keep the tone at least respectable. I'm going to have to check with the other staff as to some of the content in this thread. I'm only talking about one post in particular at present.

It's largely ok, just keep it respectful.
[/b]

mmm..... perhaps you should check your signature photo before lecturing us about things explicit for 8 year olds! :treaten:

Perhaps you can see she's half naked, not naked. The imagination is doing all that for you. When I wrote that quote you used, I was referring to a post which included a text description of a fairly graphic sex act. That was over the line, merely mentioning the word sex is not explicit.

You understandy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts