Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fat

• Morbidly Obese

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Retracted this comment as completely forgot there was a lovely lady on board the forum! I was doing my version of DarkmanX lol!

Tout est pour le mieux dans le meilleure des mondes possibles.

Even Voltaire knew Leibniz was wrong on that one.

I don't get it Craig? Whats wrong with house cleaning?

I think I have found the answer to this Skinny versus Plump debate BTW where both sides would be happy to agree on.

Well, tell us all then???? [/b]

Ok well it is not so much Plump vs Skinny....but more Plump meets Skinny...therefore the answer is simple:

Plump where it needs to be plump.

Skinny where it needs to be skinny.

I think with this outlook both sides will be satisfied....now all I need is a picture of some girl to illustrate this.

Retracted this comment as completely forgot there was a lovely lady on board the forum! I was doing my version of DarkmanX lol! [/b]

I felt I had to post something semi-relevant to your post, see what the reaction would be :p
At last I found my function here, I'm like a babysitter.

GayGuy, are you talking Lolo Ferarri here, or just your every day average girl?
Photographic material would be interesting (though I think it might be hard to find a 'decent' shot of Lolo)

Lolo Ferrari???? Well yeah...cept she isn't really a looker.....maybe someone like NINA MERCEDEZ lol!

nina-mercedez-01.jpg

<div class='quotemain'>

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wanna see Nina Mercedeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssss

Yeah I dunno lol! I mean...she fully had an outfit on...took me forever to find a good pic where she looked decent haha!

Not much of a ***ties guy but DAMN!!!!! If anyone knows who this is i will rep you.

I have no idea lol! How can you have this as a sig and not know who it is?

She ain't Nina Mercedez...and she ain't Jim Beam.

I like chicks dat got meat on dem,I dont like grabbing a butt and feel like Im holding onto a hip bone,I might pound her to dust.

I like chicks dat got meat on dem,I dont like grabbing a butt and feel like Im holding onto a hip bone,I might pound her to dust. [/b]

That comment almost made me chuckle XD

How does a chick get like that??? ^^^

Ass implants? You think her farts are wierder now? Always wondered. Also wondered the other day if Supermans farts could blow you several feet into the air... But back on topic, I'ts all in her bum bum... :S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts