• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Skrela to Toulouse

A

An Tarbh

Been confirmed by the man himself that he'll sign a 3 year deal with Toulouse to see out the rest of his career. Read it in l'Équipe yesterday, hardly a bolt out of the blue but the deal is confirmed now at least.

Been confirmed by the man himself that he'll sign a 3 year deal with Toulouse to see out the rest of his career. Read it in l'Équipe yesterday, hardly a bolt out of the blue but the deal is confirmed now at least. [/b]

We'll se if this changes Juan-Martin Hernandez will to move to Leicester next season or whether he'll stay with the Stade Français.

Beauxis has renewed for 3 years with Stade Français.

It would be hard for the Stade Français to replace these players... I hope that they will make some shopping ^^

i think it is not a good idea of skrela say this 4 months avant the end of the sesons :ranting:

Hello,
I dont love Skrela, but it's a good player.
Nice new to see it at Toulouse.
Bye

Skrela is good but if he come to Toulouse, Michalak can't back at Toulouse... Otherwise it's good for Skrela and for the "XV de France".

I'm really discreet about Skrela.
To be a bit severe I would say that is able of the best and the worst, but it's in the worst that he's the best...

I found his best place was at 12, even if he showed some nice actions at 10. But I find him to much fragile to the pressure at this place, especially when the pack doesn't have superiority on the opposite one (remember his performance in last 6N blue matches).

Make him a bit more regular in his kicks, I still can see the positive for Toulouse, when the Kelleher/Ellissalde duo is getting very promising

its only serves Nothing has toulouse because it is already elissalde, courrent, and du toit in 10

Latest posts