Skrela to Toulouse

Discussion in 'Top 14 & Rugby Pro D2' started by An Tarbh, Mar 8, 2008.

1. An Tarbh

An Tarbh Guest

Been confirmed by the man himself that he'll sign a 3 year deal with Toulouse to see out the rest of his career. Read it in l'Équipe yesterday, hardly a bolt out of the blue but the deal is confirmed now at least.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. DonBilly

DonBilly Guest

We'll se if this changes Juan-Martin Hernandez will to move to Leicester next season or whether he'll stay with the Stade Français.

Beauxis has renewed for 3 years with Stade Français.

4. kaerox

kaerox Guest

It would be hard for the Stade Français to replace these players... I hope that they will make some shopping ^^

5. that's a good signing

6. mjj

mjj Guest

Class player! great signing

7. vuneddy

vuneddy Guest

i think it is not a good idea of skrela say this 4 months avant the end of the sesons :ranting:

8. FabioCapello

FabioCapello Guest

these new hasn't been confirmed by Toulouse... wait and see

9. mabi59

mabi59 Guest

Hello,
    I dont love Skrela, but it's a good player.
    Nice new to see it at Toulouse.
    Bye

10. Angus25

Angus25 Guest

Skrela is good but if he come to Toulouse, Michalak can't back at Toulouse... Otherwise it's good for Skrela and for the "XV de France".

11. Mr.cyclopede

Mr.cyclopede Guest

I'm really discreet about Skrela.
    To be a bit severe I would say that is able of the best and the worst, but it's in the worst that he's the best...

I found his best place was at 12, even if he showed some nice actions at 10. But I find him to much fragile to the pressure at this place, especially when the pack doesn't have superiority on the opposite one (remember his performance in last 6N blue matches).

Make him a bit more regular in his kicks, I still can see the positive for Toulouse, when the Kelleher/Ellissalde duo is getting very promising

12. linl29

linl29 Guest

its only serves Nothing has toulouse because it is already elissalde, courrent, and du toit in 10

13. dpdoncan

dpdoncan Guest

Let him go, he is a cold chest player

14. dozer2

dozer2 Guest

a great news for paris !

15. nako87

nako87 Guest

Skrela will probably play centre.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!