• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

skrella to miss ireland game

F

feicarsinn

big blow for france who do you reckon they'll put in at 10
michaelak is probably the only 10 that is worse defensivly than o'gara but surely thingy is too young and inexperianced

It's something about his achilles tendon, isn't it? How long is he out for?

He played poorly on Friday, but is that enough to discard him and rely on Dr Phil's evil twin? Or on the wonderful Traille at #10? :huh:

Mignoni and Skrela looked like the real deal coming in to the tournament, so France have a lot of heart searching to do. They should put Arg behind them and carry on with the plan - so if Skrela's out, then it has to be Ellisalde and Mich - and pray the gifted one does and doesn't do a Contepomi, if you know what I mean.

big blow for france who do you reckon they'll put in at 10
michaelak is probably the only 10 that is worse defensivly than o'gara but surely thingy is too young and inexperianced
[/b]

Do you mean Michalak or Beauxis?

I suppose it depends how France want to play the game. Beauxais is probably a better tactical kicker and is more conservative but doesn't tend to fall to pieces like Michalak.

Beauxis has a fantastic foot, not Michalak

Michalak has experience not Beauxis

:wall:

After ballsing just about everything he attempted up good and propper this past Friday night, I would have though Scrella would have been getting dropped anyway.

Does Traille come into the equation at all or is Laporte done with that idea?

according to l'equipe this could be the finish for Skrela..to be honest this is good news for me

Don't be so though with Skrela. He wasn't worse than the others frenchs on the field, but as a 10 he's more exposed. Same thing for the really talented Heymans.

I still think that he is our better fly half. Just watch his Six Nations... he was very solid, even under pressure. (vs Wales, 0-14 after ten minutes... it was his better game of the tournament)
Now i think we have to put Michalak/Elissalde vs Namibia for the first half, and Beauxis/Mignoni for the second. After that, we'll see what is the better option.

If France have any hope of reaching the quaters, then it would be wise to put Traille at 10.

I will want to see Elissalde/Michalak as well. Never been a big fan of Skrela due to the fact that he is too slow for me.

Skrela, Beauxis, Michalak... If the all team sleep, who cares?... Let's go France!! Wake up...

i dont think theyll put thraille at ten just for the fact that they dont want to break up their top quality centre pairing

i dont think theyll put thraille at ten just for the fact that they dont want to break up their top quality centre pairing [/b]

well i totally agree with that. traille is much better at the centre. regarding to elissalde's match yesterday (11/13 at kick), i would put eliss/mich as starting. skrela has a better foot and defense but michalak is the best french FH on an attacking point. he is a much better playmaker than skrela. we need this to play as a french team : crazyness in the game (thats what french flair is supposed to be). our strengh is our backline. our fronts are just here to make our backs having good balls.