• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sky Captain O'Leary

I don't know much about this fella, but it seems like he's a PR God! As for the idea of standing seats on planes, it looks like something from a 1960's/70's frontal labotomy film.

[EDIT] Hehe... you said enormous tool.

Last edited:
personally i think the man should be running the country ..he was on the radio a few months back and was hard talking no frills and spoke honestly about what would have to be done in order to sort out the mess the banks and govrnment have put us in..it was not nice but ireland would be out of trouble within a few years ......

The fact I like Stavros of EasyJet fame is testamount to my distain of him and his shitehawk airline. Did you know Air Fungus threw a party when he left them?

He reminds me of Gordon Brown... Fleece you for much more money then originally quoted, not get the job done on time (if at all) then once you arrive at the other end (approximately doubling the amount of time you needed to originally endure) announce how wonderful a job he did.

Last edited:
To be honest, I've used them several times and apart from one flight being cancelled by the airport due to fog, only for the plane to land 10 minutes later and for me to only be delayed by 20 minutes, I've had no problems. easyJet are great as well, but working for them for 6 weeks has almost, almost made me dislike them!

I've used Ryanair a shed load of times, probably 10-15 in the past 5years, never had any problems
Flying to perpignan for free (wellm £30 airport tax) - can't beat it

If you keep your wits about you and don't let them slap on any "fines" Ryanair is awesome!

You constantly have to update your wits though!

Latest posts