• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sledge Hammer

I

I Bleed Black

I was talking with my English flat mate tonight about TV from the 80's. And she had never heard of Sledge Hammer!!! I think Britain has missed out of some (only some!) quality US TV shows. Now in NZ (and my SA and AU flatties agree) Sledge Hammer was one of the funniest shows around at the time. Just to check the humour had not dated, I jumped onto You tube.

If anyone fails to think this is funny... you may need to check yourself in.

Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QWlEH2vn3g

HAHA That is quality... I love it... I am now gonna have to find more.. why oh why did this bypass the UK?? Its better than the A-Team...

I seem to remember an episode where Sledge Hammer was doing some track work and a visiting soviet man started to run beside him telling him he wanted to defect to the US. Sledge just ignored him and started to run faster say, "Your going to lose the arms race and the foot race, commie!".

The poor Russian fellow was carted off by some KGB agents in the background, I think. Anyone else remember that bit?

We got Sledge in the uk :D Used to be on late at night though. I think I managed to see all of them. Great programme :cheers:

Latest posts