Smilies not working

icsulescool

Academy Player
Country Flag
Romania
Club or Nation
Romania
Hi.
There is a problem with the smilies on the forum. It appears they are not working. Whenever I use a smiley a blank image appears.

;) :) ^_^

This is far more important to me than not being able to say a few naughty words.

das

Pissflaps to the whole thing.

EDIT: All behold the wonderful vulgarity.

Smilieys still not working chaps!

ETA: And here is possibly why. The emoticon link is this (for example, biggrin.gif)

http://www.therugbyforum.com/forumOLD/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

but that page is a dead link

smileysnogo.png

I'm guessing that when the forum home page was changed, the emoticon location wasn't

Last edited:
We know what the issue is, most staff don't have access to this part of the forum though. Ill pass this onwards again.

edit: Looks like he's telling the truth

Lets test that

^_^ <_< :rolleyes:

I'm away for a few days and Big Ewis broke the site with his complaining about being unable to post pictures, and so now smilies aren't working again.

das

I'm away for a few days and Big Ewis broke the site with his complaining about being unable to post pictures, and so now smilies aren't working again.

nonsense, feeble-minded partisan ! Nonsense, for as much as I damage it daily (without even noticing, most of the time), TRF is...*unbrokable*. Oh crap, I meant unbreakable ! UNBREAKABLE !!! gah, just...messed it all up...

nonsense, feeble-minded partisan ! Nonsense, for as much as I damage it daily (without even noticing, most of the time), TRF is...*unbrokable*. Oh crap, I meant unbreakable ! UNBREAKABLE !!! gah, just...messed it all up...

Bah! Of course you broke it, you Inspector Clouseau, you!!

das

Latest posts