• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Smoke?.....

A

alexrugby

Hi guyzzz again

despite the huge anti-tobacco campaigns still huge number of my friends and people I know are smokers

well cigarettes do really harm organism but anyway I smoke a bit toooo

while in PUB or in night-club a pack in night I smoke tooo ;) ;)

and what about you and your opinion about smoking

are you smoke-free or not???

cheers and hey Shtove ;) ;) ;) ;)

vangogh.jpg

I don't smoke but have nothing against people who do it as long as it isn't anywhere near me.

I don't smoke, but have no issue with it. Still have to odd smoke every now and then too, but haven't payed for a cigarette in years. :)

I don't smoke, well only the odd funny one... but I have no problems with smoking.

I believe tho that the Smoking Ban is killing small pubs in England, this is due to them not serving food, they are purely drinking pubs, I agree that the staff shouldn't have to work in smokey conditions, but I also feel that a smoker is being discriminated against. I am also a firm believer in 2 bars, one smoking and one non smoking...

The advantage with allowing smoking is that it covers up the smell of Vommit, Body Odour, Farts and disenfectants, all those nice smells you now get when you go out pubbing/clubbing.

I also smoke Shisha's

haven't smoked since 2006 but used to smoke regularly since i was 18

i am so much fitter and feel som much younger since i gave up that I simply can't pick up another cigarette and put it to my mouth ever again.

by giving it away you are only gaining something...better health. definetly worth it, both money and healthwise.

i used the alan carr book to help me overcome nicontine psychologically

My real name is Alan Carr.

I was a smoker. I made a fortune from bullshit. Now I am dead, either by god's will or because I didn't eat enough veg. Spooky, eh?

Lekso is lucky to live in a country where people still have the freedom to smoke and have a drink at the same time in a place people used to call "The Pub". Looks like the grub is good as well.

Freedom Square, Kiev:

k0187745.jpg

FREEEEEEEEEDOM!

Mel-Gibson---Braveheart--C10101922.jpeg

A bit smelly, but **** it!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeksoRugby @ Apr 16 2009, 08:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hi guyzzz again

despite the huge anti-tobacco campaigns still huge number of my friends and people I know are smokers

well cigarettes do really harm organism but anyway I smoke a bit toooo

while in PUB or in night-club a pack in night I smoke tooo ;) ;)

and what about you and your opinion about smoking

are you smoke-free or not???

cheers and hey Shtove ;) ;) ;) ;)

vangogh.jpg
[/b]

http://www.therugbyforum.com/forum/index.p...c=46314&hl=

I find it weird to hear a doctor would smoke.

Smoked for 7 years, quit now for over 3.

Hate smoking, pity smokers, and hope it goes away forever. The stink of a smoker is vomit inducing, and i just see no benefits to doing it.

I do smoke the occasional Mary-Jane here and there for shits and giggles...

Smoking is both big an clever. And there's owt worse then a smug-former smoker.

A poster I saw in a pub recently made me smile is is the general sentiment of most pub-goers; A picture of Gordon Brown with the ***le "Barred: For denying us the choice".

How about a non-smoker's right not to have their breathing air filled with that ****?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Apr 16 2009, 08:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Smoking is both big an clever. And there's owt worse then a smug-former smoker.

A poster I saw in a pub recently made me smile is is the general sentiment of most pub-goers; A picture of Gordon Brown with the ***le "Barred: For denying us the choice".[/b]

I'm not smug, I'm educated, and I think this picture is more adequate to the filth:

CeilingSmokingAd.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hall @ Apr 16 2009, 10:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I don't smoke but have nothing against people who do it as long as it isn't anywhere near me.[/b]

Same here. But I've got a mate who's pretty inconsiderate when he smokes like when we're in the car, he thinks putting down the window would do... well it don't!

I have nothing against smokers. I choose not to do it myself as I enjoy good health. I try and convince family to stop for their health. However my opinion of someone does not change if they light up infront of me and I have nothing against anyone who smoke. However I do hate "non-smokers" the people who pass comments and judgment on people for smoking. If they don't like the smoke then it is fine to ask someone to stop or move away, however people who go out of their way to prevent people smoking **** me off.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dale @ Apr 16 2009, 02:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I find it weird to hear a doctor would smoke.[/b]

It's Lekso in his cloth cap again ...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gCMzjJjuxQI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gCMzjJjuxQI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I hate the smoke, All the people smoke because they think they are cool with that cigar on the mouth , they are influenced by the media and the movies and all the propaganda that tells you:
"If you smoke , you are cool ".

But I have friends that smoke too, I hate it ,but It's their life and I can talk to them about it but it's their choice.

Used to smoke occasionally so I see why people would smoke, but I'm glad I quit. Which makes me wonder, can you actually quit if you only smoke occasionally? Anyway, what bothers me is inconsiderate people, whether they smoke or not, or people trying to foist their belief upon others, whether it'd be on smoking or what the flying spaghetti monster would do.
Felt like smacking a woman in the face the other day though, when she decided to exhale her smoke while picking her baby out of its pram, getting all the smoke in the poor kid's face. But then again that has more to do with being a bad mother than being a smoker I suppose.

Apparently it takes ten years for a cigarette stub to break down in 'nature', so I do wish more people would use portable ashtrays. Seeing litter on the street would annoy me any day, but the mountains upon mountains of cigarettes (maybe I'm exaggerating just a bit) lying near bus stops are just that little thing that can really spoil a view.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hall @ Apr 16 2009, 08:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
How about a non-smoker's right not to have their breathing air filled with that ****?[/b]

Don't stand near a smoker then. Simple.

Don't want to breathe in smoke in a pub while working there? Work somwhere else.

Dont want to fall off a mountain? Don't climb it.

Hardly rocket science.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Apr 16 2009, 08:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hall @ Apr 16 2009, 08:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How about a non-smoker's right not to have their breathing air filled with that ****?[/b]

Don't stand near a smoker then. Simple.

[/b][/quote]

If a smoker lights up next to me, why should it be me who moves?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Don't want to breathe in smoke in a pub while working there? Work somwhere else.[/b]

As difficult as it is to find work these days?

Also, why the hell should someone do that just because some inconsiderate arse wants to destroy their lungs?

What about patrons who want to enjoy their food/drink without smoke? Why should they put up with it?

Hardly rocket science.[/b]

No, but apparently it's still beyond you.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hall @ Apr 16 2009, 08:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Apr 16 2009, 08:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hall @ Apr 16 2009, 08:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't stand near a smoker then. Simple.[/b][/quote]

If a smoker lights up next to me, why should it be me who moves?[/b][/quote]

Because you're the one who doesn't want to smell it. It's a free country. He/she has the right to smoke wherever they want.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
Don't want to breathe in smoke in a pub while working there? Work somwhere else.[/b]

As difficult as it is to find work these days? [/b][/quote]

Not an excuse. I don't like heights, but I have to go up and expect the cladding on tall buildings for my work - It's called putting up with the work environment. Like it or lump it.

Also, why the hell should someone do that just because some inconsiderate arse wants to destroy their lungs?

What about patrons who want to enjoy their food/drink without smoke? Why should they put up with it?[/b]

Becaused that's the way it's always been. There have always been non-smoking places in the past, why should those who don't want it banned nor mind smoke have to be denied a choice?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE

Hardly rocket science.[/b]

No, but apparently it's still beyond you.
[/b][/quote]

Open the other eye

Latest posts