• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Snowboarding or Skiing

A

alexrugby

Hello everybody, It happens that I have a couple of free minutes from Intensive Care Unit and Books and I am just to speak with you about the things we will enjoy to discuss:

Well I am a fan of Winters ports and I adore Snowboarding the most

If I have (BUT I KNOW I WILL NOT) some free time, I'd like to move Georgia's winter-parks and break there hand while snowboarding

What about you and you plans???

Regards to every TRF member
snowboarding-injury-712491.jpg

Well, it never truly snows where i'm from and if it does we're lucky to get 3 inches! So i won't get to do any wintery sports here, but my mate and I are planning either on Austria or Colorado in the New Year.

Can't do either myself but I've always founf Snoboarding much more entertaining to watch. It's what the 'cool kids' do I believe.

I'd like to hit the beach get a tan and do a bit of bodyboarding and lose a bit of weight and check out the youngies in there bikinis but in reality I'll probably just sit at home eat chocolate, fish n chips, eat heaps of meat no veg, play pc games, watch movies, series, scratch on my turntables and in my mind make out I'm having a workout on my gym set thats literally inches from my bed. Thus puttin on a few kgs becoming oompa loompa than go back to work looking like I have turkey neck LMFAO!!!!Awesome holiday lol

Drinking and going to the gym. Listening to the musics. I fear both sobriety amd obeseity...and those two fears don't go well together.

Latest posts