• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

So as it's international season...

B

Bullitt

Why have none of us seen our favorite chavtacular Ospreys fan?

No, not RC, I am indeed referring to lora. The AIs section does indeed seem alarmingly polite and civilized without his presence.

Actually, more to the point...shouldn't we have done a podcast or something? :huh:

PODCAST PODCAST PODCAST!!!

podcast-logo.png

Should we get Dan to fire up the <strike>honk-o-meter</strike> Skype podcasting machine?!

Have you started to run your bath yet Prestwick? :p

A podcast would be good, maybe get some AI predictions in there?

BRING UP THE PODCAST-O-METER.

wwephoto.jpg

DING!

You see, Pete the Prestwick was TRF Podcast Champione for.............. 5 episodes.

DING!

But I, St Helens RFLC, have been Podcast Champione for.......... 1 episodes.

DING!

This means that I will be the greatest TRF Podcast Champione of all times in.... 5 episodes.....

DING!

(I am all for trying a TRF Off Topic podcast.)

No Rugby Podcast first...

Rugby Rugby Rugby...

Discussion on Autumn Internationals of Union, World Cup Rugby League, Euro Cup Rugby, Guinness Premiership, And the All blacks suing The Cornish All Blacks...

Do It, Do It, Do It!!!

No because I'll end up with a black eye after Matt indulges in some "ANGRY SEX! F**K YOU Y*U F**KING ANGLO-SAXON P***K!!! ARRRRGH!!!!"

Or words to that effect.

Hey, you're the one that clambered into my bed when i had a raging hangover and some ugo's wristband wedged on my hand!

It sure was...

The Freezing to death was funny on the way back to the hostel...

I think the ten second cab ride was funnier.

<Cabbie> Where to lads?
<Lads> Hostel at Kings Cross, please!
<Cabbie> Er...sure?
<Lads> Sure we're sure!
<Cabbie> But its just over there..
<Lads> Come on! We're freezing!
<Cabbie> er..okay
*Taxi drives around a corner then stops*
<Cabbie> Right, thats £5 please!

I'm keen to take part in a podcast, would be great if steve-o and I could both be on one so we have a 50/50 SH/NH team working.

Monday is my last day of exams so I'm free after that. So any time, any place and I'll be there... If you want to hear my dull Kiwi accent for an hour that is...

Latest posts