• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

So how long do you rekon Johnny will last this time?

J

Jockstap

Anybody want to start taking bets on how long Wilkinson will last this season? I'm going to go with the third AI Test. I'm hoping he'll stay around longer but his record ain't the best.

I think he'll make it til the 6 nations then the last we'll see of him until the next world cup.

and if he can come through 3 games in 8 days then he may well have turned a corner!

well maybe Toulon don't want to rock the boat as they're resting him on Sunday.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Sep 4 2009, 06:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
well maybe Toulon don't want to rock the boat as they're resting him on Sunday.[/b]

That could also be because he played quite poorly last wednesday, unlike his replacement sebastien fauqué!

Not so bad for a dying man!

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T6RXi782PdM&hl=fr&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T6RXi782PdM&hl=fr&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

That video has to be a fake... Wilkinson passed it!

Next we'll see O'Gara using his brain or Vickery successfully propping...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Sep 5 2009, 03:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
That video has to be a fake... Wilkinson passed it![/b]

Wait, wait, wait. Just a minute.

Did he pass it or did he just chuck it at the next player as if he had just been chucked Michael Jackson's nose?

Lads only catchin glimpses each week on ESPN but not alot so just asking how is Johnny going with Toulon and our own Timmy Ryan

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (munstermuffin @ Sep 19 2009, 12:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Lads only catchin glimpses each week on ESPN but not alot so just asking how is Johnny going with Toulon and our own Timmy Ryan[/b]

Tim Ryan ain't getting newar the 22 and I gather that Johnny W was doing well for the most part but had a poor game on Wednesday.

Latest posts