• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

So is anyone going to the wrestling in NZ this year?

M

Mehrtsisagod

Since it will be in Auckland & Christchurch this year.

I would if I could afford it but I'm not working so I can't.

I also hear there will be tryouts for the WWE in Auckland if you competed in it what would your name be?

Since it will be in Auckland & Christchurch this year.

I would if I could afford it but I'm not working so I can't.

I also hear there will be tryouts for the WWE in Auckland if you competed in it what would your name be?
[/b]

theres no actors gud enough for that bullshit in new zealand haha

Candyman, Neck, Monoturd, myself and some other mates are going to the event in Chch tomorrow, should be a fun trip :D

On the road at 6am, back sometime Sat avo I'd say in time to catch the Feelers hopefully :)

my name would be the chiropractor....!!!...

"thats the bottom spine coz the chiropractor said so!!!.."..then wack!..hit you with a steel chair

my name would be the chiropractor....!!!...

"thats the bottom spine coz the chiropractor said so!!!.."..then wack!..hit you with a steel chair [/b]

I'll pay that lol. Good idea!

Back from one heck of a **** trip to the WWE. Had a ball, got some pics/vids, likely to be crap due to seating position and lighting, but anything worthwhile will post.

Can appreciate now just how big some of those feckers are, and just how much substances certain ones must take...

yup...saw lashley last year..he has the chest of a macktruck...

bigshow is just wrong...come on now...humans built like that are just silly

Some work colleagues are going...

...and if I were in the WWE my name would be.......wait for it......Gay Guy.

I suspect I would not last long....or be the whipping boy for some of the bigger wrestlers.

wou would b gay guy as a wrestler?...you would be undefeated..coz no one would want to touch you let alone fight you

YOU NASTY MAN!

MAN!!! What a trip this is the second year i have been to the WWE live event and it was way better than last years event :cheers: I crowd really got into it more this year with there various chant like Chavo's a ******!! or YOU SUCK!!. Plus some of the wrestlers in particular RVD he was the best wrestler there after the event had finished he was at the rear enterance behind a fence signing autographs for the fan and talking to everyone he was really friendly he was really down to earth.

But they really do look even bigger in person, There was even a few guys dressed up in the crowd one guy was dressed up like hulk hogan and man did he look the part even working up the crowd posing etc at the intermission people were going over and getting there photos taken with him lol!! if i find a photo of him i will post it.

I would go again without question!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

MAN!!! What a trip this is the second year i have been to the WWE live event and it was way better than last years event :cheers: I crowd really got into it more this year with there various chant like Chavo's a ******!! or YOU SUCK!!. Plus some of the wrestlers in particular RVD he was the best wrestler there after the event had finished he was at the rear enterance behind a fence signing autographs for the fan and talking to everyone he was really friendly he was really down to earth.

But they really do look even bigger in person, There was even a few guys dressed up in the crowd one guy was dressed up like hulk hogan and man did he look the part even working up the crowd posing etc at the intermission people were going over and getting there photos taken with him lol!! if i find a photo of him i will post it.

I would go again without question!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
[/b]
amen to that candyman.

it was such a good trip to go on and the wrestling was waaay better than i thought it would be. great night and i highly recommend to everyone to go again next year if they come back

Here is the photo of the guy dressed up like Hulk Hogan this guy was really entertaining :D

I personally despise this crap and think it really is nothing more than scripted rubbish. yes I have seen it on tv but really it's not about the wrestling and all about the personalites and commentators hyping the crap out of it. fair game to them manage to make a killing out of it.

my wrestling name would be The Actor.

I personally despise this crap and think it really is nothing more than scripted rubbish. yes I have seen it on tv but really it's not about the wrestling and all about the personalites and commentators hyping the crap out of it. fair game to them manage to make a killing out of it.

my wrestling name would be The Actor.
[/b]

Thats a bit rough isn't it it might be scripted but its also called entetainment i mean if you despise this cause its scripted rubbish then what do you think about movies, video games etc they are all scripted so are they crap too??

please movie and video games are completely different to this rubbish. wrestling in this form is just a hyped up event that tries to pass itself off as real. it might be entertainment but everytime I have watched I have felt empty because I know I am being cheated by the commentators and the fake moves. in a movie or video game I usally come away with something but with wrestling there is nothing all the way from start to finish. and I did give them credit for making money out of it too.

Latest posts