• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

So, Master Chief Will...

Here's a realistic shot:

928260_20051118_screen002.jpg

<

I never did like the master chief... always though he was a bit of a **** of a character.

Originally posted by cavan@Dec 8 2005, 08:05 AM
is that the guy from Halo on the right?
Lol Cavan!!!

I can't wait to kick MC's ass with Gen Fu.............assuming Gen Fu is still around. I hated Halo (but still played it nevertheless)....................I hope DOA4 is online..............

Gen Fu defeats Bass, Gen Fu defeats Bass, Gen Fu defeats Bass!!!!!!!!

The ducking upper palm strike is too superior for any of Bass' cheaps..........................long live Gen Fu!!!

Is anyone here a fan of Halo or MC for that matter?

Or am I the only one?

Feels like Blair Witch
<

Originally posted by Air Ben@Dec 8 2005, 08:21 AM

Or am I the only one?

Feels like Blair Witch
<
Well I liked some of Halo...............the Multiplayer of the first Halo was good....kinda. The missions of Halo2 I actually enjoyed as well as multiplayer a bit......

But overall I was disappointed with the framerate............a bit too slow and on an xbox as well.

And MC was sluggish dodging from side to side as wellas not having a look around the corner option.

Though to this day Halo2 has the best control sensitivity for a FPS on a console than any other game.

Originally posted by Air Ben@Dec 8 2005, 07:21 AM

Or am I the only one?

Feels like Blair Witch
<
Yeah probably
<

I hated HALO to be honest... I got it out for XBOX around the same time I had DOOM 3 and FarCry for PC and I just felt it was an over rated peice of crap with lots of cliched characters trying to make it seem serious. Halo 2 was even worse IMO, no story in the single player game and very minimal improvements to the original... I just never got into it and I thought the Master Cheif character was the biggest toss of all! Walking around everywhere having others go "oh! It's the Master Cheif!" as if he were a member of the beatles. Personally I reckon he'd get his arse kicked by the no-name soldier in F.E.A.R
<
. Now THAT is a kick arse game!
Maybe it's because I was never big on multiplayer with FPS's and I need a consuming single player campeign...

F.E.A.R is awesome game. Its the only game i have completed without resorting to a walkthrough.

Halo was the best console FPS ever. I really enjoyed the first one. Second one has a better multiplayer overall, but co-op on Halo 1 is great.

Of course, neither are a path on most PC FPS's.

MC sux i was wathing gamer tv the other day and said it wasn't going to me him at all

gamertv lies

i have both but only play halo2 multiplayer 4way on the projector. its the only way to play it really otherwise its just a huge waste

Originally posted by gjohn85@Dec 8 2005, 10:32 AM
F.E.A.R is awesome game. Its the only game i have completed without resorting to a walkthrough.
Me too. It's too freaky and atmospheric to want to spoil with a walkthrough I think... I love the martial arts moves and the "heightened reflex" trigger! Awsome stuff.

the Master Chief character was the only good thing about Halo... I dont see why everyone wets themselves over it, its just another clone of the truckload of other Console FPS, it doesn't do anything thats not been done before, it's very basic as well... move from Point A to Point B, slaughter truckload of Aliens inbetween.

Gimmie Ratchet & Clank or Timesplitters anyday.

Latest posts