• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

So the **** has hit the fan again

That was as blatant a team order you can get. The issues I take up with Ferrari are

1. According to Ferrari, Alonso was faster than Massa. If thats the case he would have overtaken Massa in normal racing anyway.

2. They used the excuse that Massa was 31 points behind Alonso. Had Massa won he'd only be 16 behind and be in the race to win the ***le.

Had McLaren done this they'd be thrown out of the race and yet Ferrari who have a budget of billions get a fine of $100,000 which is pocket money to them.

What I find astonishing is that they said this right out in the open, on a radio channel that they must know is being monitored by officials. Why would they not have a code word or phrase; something that could be slipped in without anyone noticing, like some exact wording for a routine request, e.g.

"Please check your fuel level" (means let your team-mate past) to which the reply is "OK, I will"

Well it wasn't totally as blatant as saying 'Oh san, let him pass ew or wha?!', I think the exact phrase was 'Fernando is almost a second quicker than you, do you understand?'

Sounded to me like they deliberately made it obvious as they did it under protest. I wouldn't be surprised if Masa and the chief Engineer aren't at Ferrari next season.

Still it can't be much longer until Fernando Alonso is the most hated man in the history of the sport.

He's not rammed his ***le rival off the road - yet. For what he did to Damon Hill I'll always despise Michael Schumacher.

He's not rammed his ***le rival off the road - yet. For what he did to Damon Hill I'll always despise Michael Schumacher.

Senna did that too and yet he's a driving God.

I think it will be an interesting week at Ferrari, particularly from the Massa side of things. Will he wan't to stick around now they have made in abundantly clear that Fernando is their top championship winning priority.

Last edited:
Well it wasn't totally as blatant as saying 'Oh san, let him pass ew or wha?!', I think the exact phrase was 'Fernando is almost a second quicker than you, do you understand?'

Maybe not, but it was blindingly obvious what they meant.

'Fernando is almost a second quicker than you, do you understand?' and then "Good lad. Sorry"

Simple quote: "Okay, so Fernando... is faster... then you. Can you confirm you understood that message?."

Then afterwards;

"Okay mate, good lad. Just stick with him now.

Sorry."

I get the impression that these orders came all the way down from from Aldo Costa himself, or maybe even higher then that.

<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2jyCNlQGdNM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

Last edited:
As always, it's the same with ******* Ferrari. It doesn't help that they have that badger-faced twat Alonso racing for them. You have to feel for Massa though. He's always been the "could-be" guy in F1. He's never had the chance to become as great as people thought he would be because he's always gonna be 2nd in Ferrari as long as he's there and I can't imagine Massa wanting to switch for next season.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/8964502.stm

Predictably the FIA (Ferrari Innocent Always) or so it's now named let them get away scot-free. A 65, grand fine is all they face for blatent cheating and race-fixing. Renault did similar things in 08 when Pique Jnr crashed in Singapore to influence the result and got a 2-year suspended sentence. Ferrari get nothing more than their pocket money taken for a week.

Well... I officially no longer care for F1.

It's a shitty sport anyway. The winner is not always the best driver. It's ridiculously expensive to run and the drivers are all ridiculously wealthy tax exiles (in my book at least as bad as lazy people claiming benefits). They change the rules every year. There's always some sort of ridiculous controversy, and the corrupt people running the sport almost always make the wrong decisions. And it's got lots of fingers in lots of media pies making sure it's widely covered and in the public eye.

In fact, it's like pantomimeball on wheels. Watch touring cars, wrc or superbikes instead.

If they're going to treat it as Sports Entertainment they may as well do it properly.

Coming to you via pay per view its:

The Italian Grand Prix with:

The Undertaker vs HBK and a triple threat match between Randy Orton, John Cena and Sheamus!!!

It's a shitty sport anyway. The winner is not always the best driver. It's ridiculously expensive to run and the drivers are all ridiculously wealthy tax exiles (in my book at least as bad as lazy people claiming benefits). They change the rules every year. There's always some sort of ridiculous controversy, and the corrupt people running the sport almost always make the wrong decisions. And it's got lots of fingers in lots of media pies making sure it's widely covered and in the public eye.

In fact, it's like pantomimeball on wheels. Watch touring cars, wrc or superbikes instead.

Best post on F1 evar!!!!

Bloody joke of a sport.

Latest posts