• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

So who is going to a live game?

P

Prestwick

I know none of our Welsh fans will be as all the tickets for the Wales home games are snapped up years in advance by fat women with sparkling red cowboy hats wildly waving inflatable sheep or daffodils.

I though am going to England vs Italy and ...er...Italy vs France. In Rome.

At this rate, all I need to do is go watch a game a the Stade de France and Murrayfield and I'll have completed a grand tour of European International Rugby!

I might be going to the France Wales match but I'm still waiting on whether I have a definite ticket.

I would like to go but.......... :download: :download: :download: :download: :download: :injured:

Im going to Wales vs England and Ive got tickets to Ireland v England although with the weak state of the pound against the euro I may not bother with that one as a pint could be costing £5 a go. Anyone else having doubts over going to the euro zone?

Just to inform thats a few tickets are since this morning available for these matches on ffr.fr or stadedefrance.com

got 3 tickets Cat3 (36â'¬ each) but cat 1 (110â'¬) also for sale.
Will be glad to meet some of you here

any chance for a site with tickets for Ireland vs France? It's my last year in Ireland and I'd looove to go!

Scotland vs Italy.. <_<

To be fair last time i saw them play in the 6 nations was in 2003 where 60 odd points were scored, im hoping but i wont hold my breath.

Im hoping to go and see England in the six nations...not sure which match to go to though lol
France at home or Wales
Any suggestions Please? :p

If you go to Wales dont wear a England shirt cos if England lose(which they probably will) you will have loads of valley boys giving you ****.Otherwise go and enjoy a unique atmosphere.

Ahaa fair enough Lol
i wasnt actually serious about the france game by the way?
if we lost that at twickenem, i'd probably cry lol
Can't stand the french team especially Chabal if hes on it.
SO over rated

Was hoping to get tickets for Wales v England
but turns out I;m ona six form trip to Berlin when it's on, so I'll be watching it in an Irish Pub called 'The Oscar Wilde' in the middle of Berlin which I;ve heard is usually filled with mostly English and Irish fans with a few French and the occaisional German for six nations weekends. Throw the group of 28 Welsh Kids in and it should be an interesting mix :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Vambo @ Feb 1 2009, 06:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'm northern and working class... I'm not allowed to go ;)[/b]
Dont worry Vambo, you can always walk down the cobbled streets to the working mens club and listen to the games on their wireless. ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (danny @ Feb 1 2009, 07:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Vambo @ Feb 1 2009, 06:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm northern and working class... I'm not allowed to go ;)[/b]
Dont worry Vambo, you can always walk down the cobbled streets to the working mens club and listen to the games on their wireless. ;)
[/b][/quote]

I can't hear the wireless over the noise of the dominos :D

Latest posts